Author Topic: The COVID 180 to Come?  (Read 149 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The COVID 180 to Come?
« on: January 26, 2022, 04:44:29 pm »
The COVID 180 to Come?
Biden & Co. are heading for an electoral cliff with their COVID rhetoric. Will they see what’s coming and hit the brakes?
by Scott McKay
January 25, 2022, 11:26 PM

A politically astute friend of mine presented me with a theory a couple of days ago I’m starting to think might be prescient.

“Late this spring or early this summer at the latest,” he told me, “you’re going to see Biden and his people dump all those restrictions and mandates and COVID will be over. Mark my words.”

His expectation was that Team Biden will be in such political trouble and things will be so tough for the president and his party with midterms looming that they’ll have no choice but to fold.

And since that conversation I’m starting to see reasons why our Branch Covidian political establishment could well flee the field.

Of course, there’s a problem if they do. Surely you, dear reader, have seen those terrifying Rasmussen numbers that marked Democrats in this country as contemptuous drones anxious to put their countrymen in concentration camps for failing to take the jab. COVID Karenism is now a sacrament of Democrat politics by popular demand among the faithful, and it’s risky to turn away from it.

Like trying to break up with that psycho girlfriend who tells you about that time she poisoned her ex, but I Would NEVER Do That to You.

more
https://spectator.org/covid-180-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: The COVID 180 to Come?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 05:11:08 pm »
The question then becomes:  can they corral all of the state democrats to go along with a plan that really only benefits the federal democrats.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 05:21:32 pm »
This is right.... But it won't take that long. The wheels fell off a while ago, and they are engaged in beating a dead horse. Two weeks to a month. It cannot be sustained.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 05:26:12 pm »
If they don't they're even more incompetent than they currently appear. 

Heck, even lets-abolish-the-Anglosaxon-notion-of-civil-liberties-in-pursuit-of-COVID-zero Australia has decided with the advent of omicron that "let 'er rip" is the right strategy.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.