Author Topic: Biden leading Trump, DeSantis by similar margins in new poll....[lmao]  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden leading Trump, DeSantis by similar margins in new poll
By Mychael Schnell - 01/27/22 09:04 AM EST

President Biden is leading former President Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in two hypothetical, head-to-head match-ups for the 2024 presidential election, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School, found that 43 percent of adults nationwide would support Biden if the 2024 presidential election were held today, while 33 percent would vote for Trump in a one-on-one match-up.

Sixteen percent said they would choose a different candidate, while 6 percent said they would not vote.

In a hypothetical race against DeSantis, however, Biden polls slightly better: 41 percent of adults nationwide said they would throw their support behind Biden, while 33 percent would support DeSantis.

Eighteen percent of respondents said they would vote for a different candidate, and 8 percent said they would not cast a ballot.

The Marquette Law School poll surveyed 1,000 adults nationwide from Jan. 10 to Jan. 21. The margin of error is plus or minus 4 percentage points.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/591590-biden-leading-trump-desantis-by-similar-margins-in-new-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Biden leading Trump, DeSantis by similar margins in new poll....[lmao]
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 04:31:59 pm »
 :mauslaff:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 05:02:39 pm »
If things continue as they are going into 2024, Biden will be toxic. But a lot can happen between now in 2024. Both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were reelected. But both of them lost the Congress in their first midterm.

In the case of Bill Clinton, the 1994 midterms  pulled  him back to the center. Barack Obama actually lost votes when he ran again in 2012 from his 2008 total but the GOP nominated Mitt Romney

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 06:08:05 pm »
Never mind that a political poll of 1000 "Adults" is quite worthless in and of itself, but always consider the methodology:

Party ID lean
Do you think of yourself as closer to the Republican Party or to the Democratic Party?

Frequency   Valid Percent
Republican     110               23           
Democratic    154               35       
Neither          185               42
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2022, 06:12:29 pm »
:silly: