Author Topic: California mother claims teachers manipulated her daughter to change her gender identity  (Read 420 times)

Offline Kamaji

California mother claims teachers manipulated her daughter to change her gender identity

By Marjorie Hernandez
January 24, 2022

A California mother said her daughter’s teachers are “predatory” and “disgusting” after she filed a lawsuit against them and school district officials that alleged two teachers brainwashed her preteen to secretly change her gender.

Jessica Konen filed the suit last week against teachers Lori Caldiera, Kelly Baraki and the Spreckels Union School District for allegedly manipulating her seventh-grade daughter to change her gender identity under the guise of the district’s “Parental Secret Policy” where teachers could counsel students about their gender confusion and assert a new gender identity without notifying parents.

In one of her shocking claims, Konen said the two teachers actively sought out students who they thought were struggling with their identities and invited them to the school’s Equality Club.

According to the suit, “At the Equality Club meetings, Ms.Caldiera and Ms.Baraki would coach students on LGBT+ identities, such as homosexuality, bisexuality, transgenderism, gender non-conformity, etc., and how to express those identities.

“Ms.Caldiera and Ms.Baraki would instruct students to research a particular topic and then have follow up discussions with the student about that research. Sometimes, Ms.Caldiera and Ms.Baraki would introduce and push LGBT+ identities on students that the students resisted.”

The lawsuit also claims the two teachers tried to hide the students’ participation in the club by not keeping track of attendance at the club meetings, which were usually held during lunch.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/mother-sues-teachers-for-brainwashing-student-to-identify-as-transgender/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Thank God my children are way past school age, but even at that it was a split decision with my son being socialized by friends and higher education while my daughter remains the staunch conservative we raised her to be. If I still had school age kids I would find someway to afford private schooling or find a home schooling group.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
In a case like this, I'd figure out some way to ruin this teacher's life. (If this was my child).

In fact, I'd obsess over it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sexualizing kids like this is a form of pedophilia. Every red state needs to pass a law disallowing stuff like this outside of basic reproductive biology.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Sexualizing kids like this is a form of pedophilia. Every red state needs to pass a law disallowing stuff like this outside of basic reproductive biology.

It's masochistic pedophilia, and tantamount to snuff films, given that some of these kids will go on to attempt suicide.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In a case like this, I'd figure out some way to ruin this teacher's life. (If this was my child).

In fact, I'd obsess over it.
Who are you? My brother from another mother?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Memo to Ms. Konen...

It's California.
Get yourself and your daughter OUT OF California.
Then... you (and she) may have a chance...