Author Topic: Biden Undermines Zelensky, Ukraine with Partial Embassy Pullout  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Undermines Zelensky, Ukraine with Partial Embassy Pullout
« on: January 24, 2022, 04:49:32 pm »
Biden Undermines Zelensky, Ukraine with Partial Embassy Pullout

Joel B. Pollak 24 Jan 2022

President Joe Biden has undermined Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky with his pullout of the families of U.S. embassy staff from Kyiv, signaling fear of a Russian invasion and contradicting Zelensky’s attempts to boost morale.

During the 2019-20 impeachment of President Donald Trump, Democrats repeatedly insisted that Trump’s alleged hold on security aid to Ukraine — which only affected future spending, and was unknown to the Ukrainians until it was reported in the U.S. media — undermined the morale of a key U.S. ally as it faced threats from Russia and President Vladimir Putin.

Now, a Democratic administration is directly undermining Ukrainian security at a crucial moment — and the Ukrainians are unhappy about it.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2022/01/24/biden-undermines-zelensky-ukraine-with-partial-embassy-pullout/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Biden Undermines Zelensky, Ukraine with Partial Embassy Pullout
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 06:21:54 pm »
Shortbus Joe should have told everybody things are perfectly safe.  Diplomats' families would have gotten out on their own lickety split without the blow back.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden Undermines Zelensky, Ukraine with Partial Embassy Pullout
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 06:33:31 pm »
The Biden administration excels at projecting weakness and lack of resolve.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.