Author Topic: The ‘Mystery Man’ Ray Epps Indeed Has a Proven Link to the FBI — It’s Just Not What Everybody Though  (Read 330 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The ‘Mystery Man’ Ray Epps Indeed Has a Proven Link to the FBI — It’s Just Not What Everybody Thought

by Kyle Becker

Ray Epps, the “mystery man” who is implicated in the very launch of the Capitol riots, has denied being an FBI informant or agent before the partisan House committee on January 6.

As far as the mainstream media is concerned, they would just as soon wash their hands of the matter. “Case closed,” they say. “Time to move on. Nothing to see here!”

But for unknown reasons, Ray Epps is a free man. He is not only walking free while MAGA grandmas sit languishing in jail, awaiting trial on relatively minor charges, but he has inexplicably found defenders in the leftist press.

These are rabid Democrats who never met a Trump supporter they didn’t despise and wish evil upon simply for committing the thought crime of disagreeing with them.

But Ray Epps? No, one must not question his bizarre behavior on the night before and on the day of January 6 — behavior that got him called out in public for being a suspected “Fed.” Indeed, Trump supporters, of the kind that attended over 480 peaceful rallies with the former president, repeatedly called out Epps for his odd uninvited solicitations to storm the capitol building. Their reaction? It was to shun him.

But it turns out that Epps has his defenders, even among those with long track records in the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Indeed, none other than his own attorney.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/the-mystery-man-ray-epps-indeed-has-a-proven-link-to-the-fbi-its-just-not-what-everybody-thought-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think this is going according to plan.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't think this is going according to plan.....
No doubt Ray Epps (FBI) has Federal Agents around his home for his protection. Would not be surprised if the guy is disappeared soon into the witness protection program. A year from now the standard answer will be, "Who? Ray Epps? Never heard this name before."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No doubt Ray Epps (FBI) has Federal Agents around his home for his protection. Would not be surprised if the guy is disappeared soon into the witness protection program. A year from now the standard answer will be, "Who? Ray Epps? Never heard this name before."

Also known as "Plan B."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

The FBI will see that he disappears one way or another.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That was my thinking, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They're amateurs, they'll contract it out to a professional like Hillary.