Author Topic: Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: Biden Might Get Hundreds of Millions Killed Over Ukraine  (Read 154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Michael Flynn  January 24, 2022 at 9:34am

A remarkable failure of meaningful reporting about the massive military buildup in and around Ukraine in recent weeks results in most Americans having no idea how close we have been brought to armed conflict with the Russian Federation.

Even those Americans who have sought out news about Ukraine can do little more than watch from the sidelines as those currently leading our nation inch us toward a potential catastrophe.

​Although going to war is the most consequential decision that a nation can make, the people are rarely consulted by the elites, who are largely immunized from the consequences of their actions. If the people were actually consulted, wars would be rare events indeed.

​The rhetoric about the Ukraine conflict is out of control. President Joe Biden threatens that Russia would “pay a heavy price” for any incursion into Ukraine. Secretary of State Antony Blinken warns of “massive consequences” for Russia. Sen. Roger Wicker of Mississippi told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto, “We don’t rule out first-use nuclear action.” First-use nuclear action rhetoric is not only extremely dangerous, but these types of nonsensical remarks also threaten the stability of the entire world.

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-biden-might-get-hundreds-millions-killed-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What's really scary here...

Assuming ol' white joe and his handlers get a war with Russia going...
...Name one democrat-communist --- ONE --- who has the ability to be a "wartime leader", and get us OUT OF the war, still in one piece.

Which dem-com in the House?
Which one in the Senate?
Who...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, doggone it, the COVID didn't kill near enough people to make TPTB happy, and the jabs aren't fast enough, so I guess they'll have to start WWIII after all.
I have had a ringside seat for 40 years now...
Mebbe a 'nuclear winter' will cool the planet off?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis