Author Topic: GOP Will Use Trump to Win Midterms, Drop Him in 2024, Says Ex-Aide Alyssa Farah Griffin  (Read 424 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Will Use Trump to Win Midterms, Drop Him in 2024, Says Ex-Aide Alyssa Farah Griffin
By Andrew Stanton On 1/23/22 at 2:08 PM EST

Former Trump admin aide Alyssa Farah Griffin predicted on Sunday the GOP would use the ex-president to help win the midterms before dropping him for the 2024 presidential elections.

Griffin, who served in various White House rolls including the director of strategic communications during former President Donald Trump's time in office, said she believes Republicans will keep him around for fundraising during the midterms.

"Republicans are going to keep him around through 2022 because he will be helpful in winning back House seats, getting back the House majority," she said on CNN's State of the Union. "He is monster fundraiser. He does have a death-grip on the party."

Ahead of the midterms, Trump is exerting his influence on the party, making endorsements to various candidates who have aligned themselves with him. He has also endorsed primary challengers to Republicans who have spoken out against him, including Georgia Governor Brian Kemp.

more
https://www.newsweek.com/gop-will-use-trump-win-midterms-drop-him-2024-says-ex-aide-alyssa-farah-griffin-1671997
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Interesting .... last time I checked it is up to "We the People" to elect Trump in '24.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Unless we can find someone to undertake the Herculean task of mucking out the Augean Stables of current election practices, 2024 is a pipe dream.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

"If I'm reading the tea leaves—how can this guy beat Joe Biden? I don't see him being more popular," she said.

I think she needs new tea leaves...

Offline libertybele

Unless we can find someone to undertake the Herculean task of mucking out the Augean Stables of current election practices, 2024 is a pipe dream.

Unfortunately true.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
All these so called supporter/friends of Trump foretelling Trump can't win no matter what.  The Judas Iscariot, Ides of march crowd, didn't stop coming out of the closet to stab Trump in the back only after Trump lost the last election.  They now make frequent guest star appearances.  Trumps been harder to get rid of than Palin, and they had an Army of lawyers out to get Palin.. 
With Trump out of the way, look at how they are trashing this Country, fools did indeed get their way, didn't they?!  Don't tell the NeverTrumpers Biden isn't god, he's bringing us the utopia WWIII. 
The legacy of fools and damn fools.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 12:07:54 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bilo

The Pub establishment may think they can dump Trump, but why would any America First MAGA voters vote for Pubs.

The Pub party hasn't showed me any reason to support them. They don't fight. They only have two goals; get elected and get re-elected.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How GOP can elites dump that which sustains and provides for their party?

If people had to make a choice between Trump or the GOP, most would probably still pick Trump.

The GOP has nothing to offer ... just more tax breaks for companies to offshore and to buy back stock to juice executive stock option compensation.

What is the GOP's solution to immigration?
What is the GOP's solution to inflation?
What is the GOP's solution to supply chain issues?
What is the GOP's solution for dealing with China and Russia?
What is the GOP's solution for energy independence and self-sufficiency?
What is the GOP's solution for making America more globally competitive?
What is the GOP's solution for shrinking Government?
What is the GOP's solution for sustainable Government spending and debt management?

Those chirping crickets you hear are for all the nimrods who think the GOP can cast Trump aside like a lady of the evening.  TRump will not be ignored.  Be prepared for Trump to boil your child's pet rabbit in 2024, GOP establishment.  You can't get rid of him that easy.  If he can't have the GOP, then nobody else can.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 10:00:43 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Comrade [Smokin] Joe observes:
"Unless we can find someone to undertake the Herculean task of mucking out the Augean Stables of current election practices, 2024 is a pipe dream."

Good call, Comrade.
The "underground election apparatus" remains in place, waiting.
It's being renewed and improved.
And nothing is being done to expose or dismantle it.

It proved it's potential in 2020.
Let's see how well it works in 2022, and then again in 2024.