Author Topic: Donna Brazile: Biden ‘Has A Lot to Brag About’ — ‘I Give Him High Marks for the First Year’  (Read 364 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donna Brazile: Biden ‘Has A Lot to Brag About’ — ‘I Give Him High Marks for the First Year’

Pam Key 23 Jan 2022

Democratic strategist Donna Brazile said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that President Joe Biden had “a lot to brag about” after his first year in office.

Partial transcript as follows:

RADDATZ: Donna, I want to — I want to start with you: unity, unity, unity. That is what Joe Biden talked about in his inaugural address just over a year ago. That is not what he has gotten. And this week it’s clear he’s changing course.

DONNA BRAZILE, ABC NEWS CONTRIBUTOR: There’s no question that what the president called for last year is something that we should all aspire to. We want to be a united country, especially now, given the threats that we see abroad. He also said that he wanted to reach out. He has tried and, of course, we got — the result is the bipartisan infrastructure bill. But this is an opportunity for all Americans to really rally behind the president as we try to get this virus under control, keep this economy growing, keep our schools re-opened.

Look, I think the president has a lot to brag about. And, yes, I say ‘brag,’ because for the first time in my lifetime, we have a president who is going to eliminate lead pipes, a president that is going to ensure that every child gets a head start and a healthy start. But while we’re not celebrating all of his successes, we are basically focused on the next election. And we know that that’s 289 days away. So I give him high marks for the first year. He hasn’t accomplished everything he wanted to, but by the way he’s only in the first year of a four-year term. So this is going to be a key year for President Biden.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/23/donna-brazile-biden-has-a-lot-to-brag-about-i-give-him-high-marks-for-the-first-year/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

If Democrats feel everything is going well and the Biden administration has worked out pretty good, then they should run on that in this years midterms. Tell Americans how good things are going under Biden and let the voters decide if they agree or not.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donna Brazile?   :mauslaff:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If Democrats feel everything is going well and the Biden administration has worked out pretty good, then they should run on that in this years midterms. Tell Americans how good things are going under Biden and let the voters decide if they agree or not.

I'm still of the mindset that the election was stolen as it is very difficult to believe that Americans would be so stupid to vote for him in the first place over energy independence, jobs, border security, and Russia and China in check. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

I'm still of the mindset that the election was stolen as it is very difficult to believe that Americans would be so stupid to vote for him in the first place over energy independence, jobs, border security, and Russia and China in check.
You completely underestimate the stupidity of Democrat Communist Party disciples.

Online LMAO

But why didn’t they steal the election in down ticket races and give themselves supermajority’s in 2020? Why didn’t they steal 2021 which was a disaster for the Democratic Party?

It’s hard for some to accept here, but Donald Trump was not a popular president. Convincing oneself that Donald Trump was popular but he was robbed will be crippling in 2024. You could probably get away with that in 2022 as the midterms will be a referendum on the Biden administration and his policies.

The Republican party is going to have a good night  this November. It will probably be as good or better since 1994. And if they nominate an optimistic, likable, policy oriented candidate in 2024, they’ll have a good night.

Let the Democrat Party tell the American people how wonderful things are and that they’re not really seeing and experiencing what they are. If the DNC wants to try to convince people that out of control crime, rising inflation, an economy that showing signs of faltering, a strengthening Russia in China, a border crisis are signs of success, then let them go for it

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 02:53:47 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
In his defense, he only defecated on one Pope.
Countdown to Resignation

Online LMAO

In his defense, he only defecated on one Pope.

That we know of

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Donna would make a great Presidential Debate Moderator.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
To our enemies, Biden has a lot to brag about to our enemies. Never has an American resident done so much in only a year to aid abet America's enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Brazile knows better than this. You'll never see "unity" with a party that constantly demonizes the other party as "Rayciss."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: