Author Topic: FOIA Reveals Only 17,371 Deaths In The UK Can Be Solely Attributed to COVID  (Read 192 times)

Offline Hoodat

FOIA Reveals Only 17,371 Deaths In The UK Can Be Solely Attributed to COVID

NICOLE S. MURPHY  |  JANUARY 23, 2022

A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request released at the end of 2021 reveals the total number of people who died of COVID without any pre-existing conditions in England and Wales. That number is 17,371 people from the beginning of 2020 up until the end of September 2021.

Breaking it down by each year, in 2020 there were 9,400 people that died of COVID who otherwise had no pre-existing conditions. In 2021 there were 7,971 people that died of COVID who otherwise had no pre-existing conditions. It’s important to mention that these numbers do not include the remainder of the year from October to December of 2021.  .  .

https://thepulse.one/2022/01/23/17371-people-died-in-the-uk-with-only-covid-listed-on-the-death-certificate/

UK Covid deaths reported through 09/30/2021  -  136,662
UK deaths where Covid is sole attributed cause  -   17,371  (12.7%)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Anyone surprised? 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien