Author Topic: Fox News Host Confronts GOP Gov. Kristi Noem on Anti-Abortion Views, Bill Similar to Texas Law  (Read 238 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Fox News Host Confronts GOP Gov. Kristi Noem on Anti-Abortion Views, Bill Similar to Texas Law

Fox News anchor confronted South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem, a Republican, on Sunday over her anti-abortion views, questioning whether they were "out of step" with the majority of Americans.

On Friday, Noem announced the text of two anti-abortion bills she aims to pass in South Dakota. The proposed legislation follows the example of a controversial Texas law that leaves enforcement up to private citizens, who are entitled to $10,000 from anyone they report for carrying out or aiding an abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected. The law in Texas, as well as the proposed South Dakota bill, makes no exception for pregnancies that result from rape or incest.

"Governor, you've made clear you're among those who would like to see Roe [v. Wade decision] struck down. Well, our brand new Fox News polling shows us this: When asked about that, 63 percent say 'let it stand,' 31 percent say 'it's time to overturn it,'" Shannon Bream pointed out during an interview with Noem on Fox News Sunday.

"Are you out of step with the American people on this?" the Fox News host asked.............

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-host-confronts-gop-gov-kristi-noem-anti-abortion-views-bill-similar-texas-law-1671994
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Absalom

Fox News Host Confronts GOP Gov. Kristi Noem on Anti-Abortion Views, Bill Similar to Texas Law.
Fox News anchor confronted South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem, a Republican, on Sunday over her anti-abortion views, questioning whether they were "out of step" with the majority of Americans.
"Governor, you've made clear you're among those who would like to see Roe struck down. Well, our brand new Fox News polling shows us this: When asked about that, 63 percent say 'let it stand,' 31 percent say 'it's time to overturn it,'" Shannon Bream pointed out during an interview with Noem on Fox News Sunday.
"Are you out of step with the American people on this?" the Fox News host asked.
--------------------------
Dating back more than 6,000 years, a core Precept of Ancient culture/society stated:
The Bedrock of Civilization was the Family Unit of Father, Mother @ Children and
as such, it must be promoted and protected above all other personal considerations!
We, who assert our greatness hourly, know better of course and have elevated the
murder of infants (Abortion) to a ranking Article of Freedom.
So who speaks for Mankind, Bozo Bream or Kristen Noem??? 

« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 09:22:44 pm by Absalom »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Memo to Ms. Noem:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

In other words, don't try to pass overly-restrictive abortion laws until the Supreme Court comes down with its decision on the cases currently before it.

I sense you may be in for a letdown...