Author Topic: Tom Homan: Biden’s border policies are ‘killing people’  (Read 280 times)

rangerrebew

Tom Homan: Biden’s border policies are ‘killing people’
« on: January 23, 2022, 07:12:03 pm »
Tom Homan: Biden’s border policies are ‘killing people’

Tom Homan claims the Biden administration's border policies are not 'humane' and 'are killing people'
Fox News Staff
By Fox News Staff | Fox News

During an interview on "Fox & Friends Weekend," Fox News contributor and former acting ICE director Tom Homan slammed the Biden administration for their destructive and inhumane policies at the southern border after Texas Department of Public Safety officer Anthony Salas died in a U.S. Border Patrol incident this weekend.

TOM HOMAN: Prayers out to Special Agent Salas and his family, it's always tragic to lose one of the finest. But look, I've said it many times before: people want to beat up on President Trump, but his [Biden's] immigration policies are inhumane. Let me be clear when President Trump pushed illegal immigration to a 35, 40 year low, depending on how much you look at illegal immigration… it was down 83%. That saves lives because the most vulnerable people will not make that journey if they know they won't succeed.

And Joe Biden comes in office, destroys all his policies. And what's the result? Under President Trump last year, there was a total of 254 migrants died crossing that border ---the first year under President Biden, that is more than doubled to 557. That's a 119% increase… Add to that over 100,000 overdose deaths, most of it from fentanyl that the DEA says, ‘come across the border.’ Add to that 59 CBP officers who die from COVID because Joe Biden is ignoring Title 42 when it comes to hundreds of thousands of children and family groups to come across with COVID, that affects these agents. So let me tell you something, Joe Biden's policies are not humane. It's killing people at a huge rate - more than I've ever seen in my career.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tom-homan-bidens-border-policies-are-killing-people

Offline libertybele

Re: Tom Homan: Biden’s border policies are ‘killing people’
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 07:14:58 pm »
Joe's border policies are killing people? I say Joe's policies in general are killing people.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 03:32:39 pm »
Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
NEW: We witnessed the federal gov mass releasing single adult migrants, almost all men, at a parking garage in Brownsville. Taxi cabs were then called for them. We followed the taxis to Harlingen airport, where the migrants were dropped off to get on flights around U.S.

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
There are black tarps set up around the parking garage to obstruct the public’s view. In a statement, the city of Brownsville confirmed to me that they use this spot to work with the federal government to facilitate travel for the migrants released from federal custody.

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
Single adult migrants are supposed to be expelled from the country via Title 42. CBP tells me they had no involvement with these releases. An ICE source tells me these were ICE releases. ICE tells me they are looking into it. I am awaiting further comment from them.

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1485992229017731077
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 04:03:38 pm »
The only border that Pedo Joe cares about is Ukraine's.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 11:05:27 pm »
We're reaching the point where the border crisis will not be stopped (unless)...
It won't be stopped by the federal government.
It won't be stopped by the state governments.
It won't be stopped by the municipal governments along the border.

It will only be stopped by... "the people".