Author Topic: Ric Grenell to Newsmax: Ukraine 'Disaster' Has Only 'Terrible and Bad Choices'  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ric Grenell to Newsmax: Ukraine 'Disaster' Has Only 'Terrible and Bad Choices'

By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Saturday, 22 January 2022 06:30 PM

The situation with Ukraine is a "disaster" with only "terrible and bad choices," says former ambassador to Germany Ric Grenell, and foreign leaders "smell weakness" with President Joe Biden in charge.

"All the work we did, whether it's the border, whether it's the Middle East, and now what we're seeing in Europe is frustrating," Grenell, who served under former President Donald Trump and is now a senior national security analyst for Newsmax, said on "The Count."

"We don't have any good choices. But the reality is that the leaders of Russia and China and a whole bunch of other places smell weakness."

And now, with the news that the United States is starting to evacuate nonessential personnel from Ukraine, that shows that there is no plan for what will happen if Russia invades Ukraine or what will happen if Americans are left behind enemy lines, like they were in Afghanistan.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/ric-grenell-ukraine-russia-biden/2022/01/22/id/1053553/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
...foreign leaders "smell weakness" with President Joe Biden in charge.

The whole damn world smells it! He reeks of it and it stinks!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

He smells of weakness, ineptitude and wet diapers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org