Author Topic: Blinken: ‘Severe’ Response if ‘Single Additional Russian Force’ Enters Ukraine  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blinken: ‘Severe’ Response if ‘Single Additional Russian Force’ Enters Ukraine

Pam Key 23 Jan 2022

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that there will be a “severe” united response from the United States and Europe if a “single additional Russian force” enters Ukraine.

Blinken said, “We provided more defensive assistance, military assistance to Ukraine last year than at any time in the past. I just authorized myself the provision of American military equipment with third countries to get to Ukraine. We are in intense regular constant communication, consultation with allies and partners to make it very clear these massive consequences will follow.”

Anchor Dana Bash said, “So you mentioned different kinds of aggression. Let’s talk about one specific potential. Russian-backed forces currently occupy part but not all of the Donbas region in eastern Ukraine. Would seizing or recognizing the entire Donbas region qualify as an invasion and result in the crippling sanctions you’re threatening?”

Blinken said, “If a single additional Russian force goes into Ukraine in an aggressive way, as I said, that would trigger a swift, a severe and united response from us and from Europe. Again, there are other things that Russia could do that fall short of actually sending additional forces into Ukraine. Again, across the board, we’re prepared with Europe for a swift and calibrated and very united response. We’re looking at every single scenario, preparing for every single one.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/23/blinken-severe-response-if-single-additional-russian-force-enters-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Boy that threat is almost as scary as when my 10th grade vice principal threatened to suspend me if I got caught ditching again, I laughed at him then too. I took it as a challenge, I wonder how long Putin laughed after he was told of Blinken's attempt to sound all butch.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 05:14:17 pm by GtHawk »

Online The_Reader_David

Boy that threat is almost as scary as when my 10th grade vice principal threatened to suspend me if I got caught ditching again, I laughed at him then too. I took it as a challenge, I wonder how long Putin laughed after he was told of Blinken's attempt to sound all butch.

So does this include adding forces to the Crimea (which according to Foggy Bottom is Ukraine, but according to Moscow is Russia) or to the Donbas (where a lot of folks would rather it be part of Russia and the Ukrainian government's writ no longer runs), or is the threat, such as it is, only about the area controlled by the government in Kyiv?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Blinken dodges question on sending U.S. troops to Ukraine, says NATO looking at ‘practical’ response to Russia

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Sunday dodged a question about whether there was "any scenario" in which U.S. troops would be deployed to defend Ukraine, saying that U.S. and European allies are looking at "practical and important" responses to Russian aggression in the region.

"Do you see any scenario in which more U.S. service members become involved here?" CNN’s Dana Bash asked Blinken on "State of the Union."

Secretary of State Antony Blinken greets Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov before their meeting, Friday, Jan. 21, 2022, in Geneva, Switzerland. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon, Pool)

Blinken responded that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is preparing "massive consequences" for Russia if a "single additional Russian force" enters Ukraine.......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blinken-dodges-question-on-sending-u-s-troops-to-ukraine-says-nato-looking-at-practical-response-to-russia
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdinVA

Gonna force putin to buy more of hunters paintings...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Blinken is a total retard.  We've never had such a clueless sop in that job.  Even Hilarious was better.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Has Blinken advanced to the 'dog dare' yet?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-