Author Topic: It's time to take 2022's Republican primaries very, very seriously  (Read 94 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 22, 2022
It's time to take 2022's Republican primaries very, very seriously
By Andrea Widburg

What's been even more disheartening than the Democrats' destructive combination of viciousness and ineptitude has been that Republican congresspeople are supine.  Most of them crumble when anyone says "racist" or "January 6."  Worse still are those Republicans who have chosen to ally with the Democrats regarding everything from January 6 to the radical LGBTQ+ agenda.  The only way to change this is through the primaries.  South Carolina is illustrative.

Too many Republicans began paying attention to South Carolina's House of Representatives race for the 1st District in October 2020, when it was Joe Cunningham, the Democrat incumbent, versus Nancy Mace, the Republican.  Mace won, but what a disappointment she has been.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/its_time_to_take_2022s_republican_primaries_very_very_seriously.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: It's time to take 2022's Republican primaries very, very seriously
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 03:40:40 pm »
It's time to take 2022's Republican primaries very, very seriously

:yowsa: And past time to stop letting the GOPe tell you who you can have represent you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien