Author Topic: Biden goes over the top praising Kamala Harris: 'I love you'  (Read 1204 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Biden goes over the top praising Kamala Harris: 'I love you'
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2022, 04:52:07 am »
Biden goes over the top praising Kamala Harris: 'I love you'

I that joe bragging he has had sex with Kamala, or joe announcing his future intentions?  A bit early for early spring love announcement, eh?  Or is joe impetuous demented ?
 :shrug: :tongue2: :silly: :tongue2: :shrug:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2022, 05:41:30 am »
Well, according to the Snopes and what other info I've been able to find, around 1975

OK, back to Snopes then.  Snopes gives two different years, 1975 and 1976.  Here are their exact words:

This photograph was posted to the first lady’s own Instagram account in August 2020, and was accompanied by a caption that indicated that this picture was taken circa 1975. The Biden campaign dated the photo to 1976.

If you go to the Instagram link, you will discover that the caption in no way indicates when the picture was taken.  In other words, the Great Snopes Factchecking site lied.  In their fact check report, they gave a false account.  And if you go to the Philadelphia Enquirer story, you will see that the 1976 date was not provided by either Biden, but by the Biden campaign, which is in effect hearsay.

So other than Snopes, you added "and what other info I've been able to find".  Since neither of your other two sources made mention of the photo date, I must ask about this other info you have claimed to find.  If you really do have "other info", then please post it so we can find out when that photo was taken.

I guess if I'm going to be disgusted by a photo, I want to make damn sure of what it is that is disgusting me

Where in my post did I indicate what it was about that photo that disgusted me?  For someone professing to "want to make damn sure" of something, it seems odd that you would make baseless assumptions about what other people are thinking.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2022, 02:20:07 pm »
OK, back to Snopes then.  Snopes gives two different years, 1975 and 1976.  Here are their exact words:

If you go to the Instagram link, you will discover that the caption in no way indicates when the picture was taken.  In other words, the Great Snopes Factchecking site lied.  In their fact check report, they gave a false account.  And if you go to the Philadelphia Enquirer story, you will see that the 1976 date was not provided by either Biden, but by the Biden campaign, which is in effect hearsay.

So other than Snopes, you added "and what other info I've been able to find".  Since neither of your other two sources made mention of the photo date, I must ask about this other info you have claimed to find.  If you really do have "other info", then please post it so we can find out when that photo was taken.

Where in my post did I indicate what it was about that photo that disgusted me?  For someone professing to "want to make damn sure" of something, it seems odd that you would make baseless assumptions about what other people are thinking.

Ah ha. “ I made an accusation. Therefore, it’s up to everybody else to prove that my accusation is false” That was the the policy of the press and Democrat Party from 2017 to 2020

I’ve provided info. Or, at least information I’ve been able to find. Now it’s your turn. I’m not asking for what you think or your theories.  I have given you links to sources that, as of now, at least, seem to debunk the narrative surrounding that photograph. You’ve provided nothing except dismissals.

I’m not speculating what you’re thinking about the photograph I’m just using your own words

“Of all the photos I have seen of Biden, this one is the most disgusting.“

Third post down on this very thread, this was you, right? Unless someone else is posting  under your screen name and if that’s the case I apologize.

Like I’ve said, entrenched narratives are hard to give up. It appears to me that you’ve accepted  the narrative surrounding that photograph and no new information is going to change your mind. That’s OK. You’re  entitled to your beliefs.  Whereas I have at least attempted to prove were the narrative surrounding  the photograph may be false, you’ve made me the issue. I didn’t take the photograph. I can only go by the information that I’ve been able to find thus far. If something credible  comes along that proves otherwise, I’ll change my mind

Besides, I have tons of pictures of me from the 1970’s that have no date

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 03:43:21 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2022, 05:17:43 am »
Ah ha. “ I made an accusation. Therefore, it’s up to everybody else to prove that my accusation is false” That was the the policy of the press and Democrat Party from 2017 to 2020

Not sure what this has to do with anything since you were the one making this claim:  "The picture is real but the stated age of Jill in that picture is not".  By your statement, I had wrongly gotten the impression that you had knowledge of Jill Jacobs' age.  Upon further review, it is clear that you do not.  Nor do any of the cites you posted.  It's not a big deal.  Just trying to get the facts here.  As it stands now, the only entity placing a time stamp on the photo is the Biden campaign, which I personally do not trust.

Now it’s your turn. I’m not asking for what you think or your theories.  I have given you links to sources that, as of now, at least, seem to debunk the narrative surrounding that photograph. You’ve provided nothing except dismissals.

I don't know how old she was in that photo.  I thought I made that clear.  It's why I asked.  From her appearance in the photo, I would guess her age around 20 and his age around 30.

I’m not speculating what you’re thinking about the photograph I’m just using your own words

“Of all the photos I have seen of Biden, this one is the most disgusting.“

Third post down on this very thread, this was you, right?

Yep, that was me.  I stand by what I said.

Like I’ve said, entrenched narratives are hard to give up. It appears to me that you’ve accepted  the narrative surrounding that photograph and no new information is going to change your mind.

I offered no comment regarding the narrative accompanying that photo.  None.  Zip.  Nada.

You’re  entitled to your beliefs.  Whereas I have at least attempted to prove were the narrative surrounding  the photograph may be false, you’ve made me the issue. I didn’t take the photograph. I can only go by the information that I’ve been able to find thus far. If something credible  comes along that proves otherwise, I’ll change my mind

Again, the narrative was not the issue.  I was more interested in the date of the photo.  And from appearance, I would guess it was taken around 1970-72.  If that time estimate is correct, then it contradicts the claim that Jill didn't meet Joe until after her divorce was final.  And I find it disgusting because they've put up this magical courtship story (a la Algore and Tipper), a story that her first husband disputes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-