Author Topic: Biden goes over the top praising Kamala Harris: 'I love you'  (Read 1203 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden goes over the top praising Kamala Harris: 'I love you'
« on: January 22, 2022, 03:16:40 pm »
Biden goes over the top praising Kamala Harris: 'I love you'
Harris has received criticism over her handling of a number of issues, including the border crisis

By Kyle Morris | Fox News

President Biden Friday put on full display admiration for "partner" Vice President Kamala Harris claiming he could not imagine having anyone else serve by his side as questions about her performance grow.

Biden's praise for Kamala came as the two of them delivered remarks at a virtual Democratic National Committee grassroots event on Friday.

"Hi, Kamala. I love you," Biden said as he opened his remarks. "You always have my back. You’re really amazing. You’re the best partner I could imagine."

"I do," Harris responded.

The exchange was highlighted by the DNC on social media, with the account writing, "What a team."

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1484620090909863941

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-goes-over-the-top-praising-kamala-harris-i-love-you
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Biden goes over the top praising Kamala Harris: 'I love you'
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 05:32:04 pm »
Can we find the photos of a 15 year old Kamala sitting in Joe's lap like Jill did?
Maybe that is what he meant.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 05:57:35 pm »
Of all the photos I have seen of Biden, this one is the most disgusting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 06:49:55 pm »
They see themselves as two people against the world. Both are highly unpopular with the American people so each other is all they got
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2022, 12:30:32 am »
I despise both of them; truly despise them. 

May God help us.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2022, 01:13:01 am »
Well, at least he didn't start sniffing her hair. *****rollingeyes*****
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2022, 01:35:40 am »
Or licking her fingernails
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2022, 01:40:55 am »

Her hair smells of mothballs and vagisil.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2022, 02:27:44 am »
Her hair smells of mothballs and vagisil.
Many a truth said in jest.
I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2022, 06:39:48 am »
They got away with promoting and hiding who bill clinton was, and he got elected.

They got away with promoting and hiding who Obama was and got him elected.

They got away with promoting and hiding who hitlery was AND NEARLY GOT HER ELECTED.

They got away with promoting and hiding who Biden was and got hm elected.

Democrats can get the worst scumbags elected by hiding who they are before an election, and have amply proved it.

Democrats proudly get the dregs of humanity elected, while Republicans let the democrats trash their best candidates, and abandon them to the democrats wolf packs.Kamala may well be able to defeat Jesus Christ in an election, such as the bend over gladly crowd who are as blind as they are told to be.
Look at how well Trump did despite democrats having a free hand in trashing him, and the lowest of the low Biden, bill, Obama getting enormous support by hiding who they really are.

Their supporters are as low and degenerate as those that they elect, and we have seen how their choices affect the nation.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 06:40:59 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2022, 02:19:58 pm »
"Hi, Kamala. I love you," Biden said as he opened his remarks. "You always have my back. You’re really amazing. You’re the best partner I could imagine."

"I do," Harris responded.
Apparently, she responded only to having his back, as a response to his other statements would have been, "I am." How, I wonder, has she had Joe's back?  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2022, 03:13:09 pm »
Or licking her fingernails

He's certifiably crazy, you all must know that by now.

And not just in the "wee bit odd", "slightly off-kilter", "somewhat eccentric" sense.

Joe Biden is currently full-tilt off his rocker, two-bricks short-of-a-load, his roof-ain't-nailed-tight, crazier-than-an-outhouse-rat and obstinate as a mule, to boot.

He's got his finger on the red button and we've got three more years of this to look forward to.

Missing those mean Trump tweets yet?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2022, 07:39:53 pm »
When the democrat ho/stooges get exposed for who and what they are, and did  they usually fall silent.
Like now, for example.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2022, 11:17:59 pm »
Remember, this is the guy who believes he is loved so much that people wish to have sex with him at ball games and rallies.
FJB

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2022, 12:52:12 am »
Of all the photos I have seen of Biden, this one is the most disgusting.

It also appears to be fake news. The picture is real but the stated age of Jill in that picture is not

https://checkyourfact.com/2021/01/28/fact-check-joe-jill-biden-babysitter-wife-hospitalized/
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 12:54:06 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2022, 02:29:09 am »
It also appears to be fake news. The picture is real but the stated age of Jill in that picture is not

https://checkyourfact.com/2021/01/28/fact-check-joe-jill-biden-babysitter-wife-hospitalized/

It appears that the 'Check Your Fact' website failed to indicate when that photo was taken.  So their 'fact check' wasn't really a fact check after all.

So if we agree that that is Jill in that photo, how old do you think she looks?  15?  24?  Somewhere in between?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2022, 02:45:15 am »
It appears that the 'Check Your Fact' website failed to indicate when that photo was taken.  So their 'fact check' wasn't really a fact check after all.

So if we agree that that is Jill in that photo, how old do you think she looks?  15?  24?  Somewhere in between?

I have more

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/feb/22/viral-image/no-jill-biden-wasnt-teenage-babysitter-joe-bidens-/

and

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jill-biden-babysitter-joe-biden/
The above-displayed photograph is genuine, but it does not show Jill at 15 years old. This photograph was posted to the first lady’s own Instagram account in August 2020, and was accompanied by a caption that indicated that this picture was taken circa 1975. The Biden campaign dated the photo to 1976.

At the time, Jill would have been approximately 24. Joe would have been about 33. Biden’s first wife, Neilia Hunter Biden, passed away in a car crash three years before this photograph was taken.

The Bidens were married in 1977. A newspaper article published in the Delaware’s The Morning News recounts the beginnings of their relationship. According to this report, the future first couple were set up on a blind date by Biden’s brother Frank.

Son told Joe to marry JillSon told Joe to marry Jill Sun, Jul 17, 1977 – Page 3 · The Morning News (Wilmington, Delaware) · Newspapers.com

The claim that Jill and Joe Biden first met when Jill was 15 and working as a babysitter for the Biden family is completely unfounded. In reality, the pair met in 1975, after the death of Biden’s first wife, and while Jill was a student in her mid-20s.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 02:49:33 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2022, 02:51:23 am »
Politifact also fails to assign a date when the photo was taken.

Hard to part with an entrenched narrative

The above-displayed photograph is genuine, but it does not show Jill at 15 years old. This photograph was posted to the first lady’s own Instagram account in August 2020, and was accompanied by a caption that indicated that this picture was taken circa 1975. The Biden campaign dated the photo to 1976.

At the time, Jill would have been approximately 24. Joe would have been about 33. Biden’s first wife, Neilia Hunter Biden, passed away in a car crash three years before this photograph was taken.

The Bidens were married in 1977. A newspaper article published in the Delaware’s The Morning News recounts the beginnings of their relationship. According to this report, the future first couple were set up on a blind date by Biden’s brother Frank.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 02:52:45 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2022, 03:10:31 am »
Hard to part with an entrenched narrative

According to the Philadelphia Enquirer running a fluff piece for Biden who was hiding in his basement at the time, his campaign - not Joe, not Jill, but his campaign (again less than a month before election day) dates the photo around Summer 1976 (when Jill was 25) even though the Great Snopes claimed she was 24.  (Incidentally, this is the same Snopes that identified two different hospitals as the birthplace of one Baraq Obama, yet never offering a correction for their fact-checking contradiction).

So again, here we are trying to nail down a date where a photo was taken.  Not the babysitter strawman that these so-called fact checking sites are putting up as the claim to refute.  It's the photo.  When was it taken?

And for the record, I do not accept anything Joe Biden says as proof of anything.  He has a 50 year history of repetitive lying.  Joe Biden lies even when telling the truth would sound better.  So no, just because he claimed that he never met Jill until after she was divorced, and that he discovered her from a modeling photo in the newspaper even though she and her husband had worked on his campaign three years prior.

So, when was the photo taken?  Snopes doesn't know.  Politifact doesn't know.  And neither does Check Your Fact.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2022, 03:19:29 am »
According to the Philadelphia Enquirer running a fluff piece for Biden who was hiding in his basement at the time, his campaign - not Joe, not Jill, but his campaign (again less than a month before election day) dates the photo around Summer 1976 (when Jill was 25) even though the Great Snopes claimed she was 24.  (Incidentally, this is the same Snopes that identified two different hospitals as the birthplace of one Baraq Obama, yet never offering a correction for their fact-checking contradiction).

So again, here we are trying to nail down a date where a photo was taken.  Not the babysitter strawman that these so-called fact checking sites are putting up as the claim to refute.  It's the photo.  When was it taken?

And for the record, I do not accept anything Joe Biden says as proof of anything.  He has a 50 year history of repetitive lying.  Joe Biden lies even when telling the truth would sound better.  So no, just because he claimed that he never met Jill until after she was divorced, and that he discovered her from a modeling photo in the newspaper even though she and her husband had worked on his campaign three years prior.

So, when was the photo taken?  Snopes doesn't know.  Politifact doesn't know.  And neither does Check Your Fact.

Lol..

I've done my part. I understand entrenched narratives are hard to part with. I try to be as factual as I can. You keep your disgust.  Although I admit I see nothing disgusting with having a  girlfriend sit on her boyfriend'ss lap

I've showed you what I got. Your turn.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 03:24:26 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2022, 03:27:29 am »
I've done my part. I understand entrenched narratives are hard to part with.

What entrenched narrative?  I simply want to know when the photo was taken.  Not one of the fact checking sites you cited are able to provide the date.

I try to be as factual as I can and make. You keep your disgust.

In your first post, you said "The picture is real but the stated age of Jill in that picture is not".  So again, how do you know her age?  15?  20?  25?  Seriously, how old is she in that photo?  Snopes doesn't know.  Polutifact doesn't know.  Do you?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2022, 03:35:58 am »
I simply want to know when the photo was taken.

No

You don't want to give up your disgusted feelings when it comes to that photo. Human nature.

Jill was born in 1951. If that photo was from 1975 or 76 as claimed, she would not have been 15.  Math
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 03:40:14 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2022, 03:41:58 am »
No

You don't want to give up your disgusted feelings when it comes to that photo. Human nature.

So you don't know when the photo was taken?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2022, 04:07:36 am »
So you don't know when the photo was taken?

Well, according to the Snopes and what other info I've been able to find, around 1975

I guess if I'm going to be disgusted by a photo, I want to make damn sure of what it is that is disgusting me

« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 04:43:30 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater