Author Topic: Julie Kelly testifies before Congress on J6 political prisoners…  (Read 534 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸
@ColumbiaBugle
.@julie_kelly2's Full Opening Remarks About The Horrible Treatment Of January 6th Protestors At The House Judiciary Committee Hearing

"It appears however that the DC Jail for January 6th protestors is more of a political prison for Americans who protested Joe Biden's election."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1484561132434116613

Offline Hoodat

Re: Julie Kelly testifies before Congress on J6 political prisoners…
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 05:29:24 am »
House Judiciary Committee Hears Plight of January 6 Prisoners

Ken Silva  |  January 21, 2022

Advocates for inmates arrested in connection with the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol have lamented the lack of national attention on the inhumane conditions facing those still in detention.

That changed Jan. 21, when conservative writer Julie Kelly testified about the matter at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP).

The Jan. 21 hearing followed months of unsuccessful attempts by some Republican lawmakers to find answers on how Jan. 6 inmates are being treated. GOP representatives were interrupted by left-wing protestors while trying to hold a press conference on the matter last July and were barred from a Washington DC jail housing 50 defendants when they tried to check on their conditions days later.

Inmates reported marginal improvement in treatment after a visit by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) to the Washington facility, but Kelly told committee members that conditions apparently have backslid since then.

“One detainee I spoke with this week, an Army reservist charged with no violent crime, said the DC jail is on a 22-hour lockdown due to COVID,” said Kelly, a writer for American Greatness.  .  .  .

https://www.theepochtimes.com/house-judiciary-committee-hears-plight-of-january-6-prisoners_4227570.html/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 02:49:13 pm »
And here I was thinking this was America.

What happened to America?

Where did it go?

BTW,ANYONE who thinks this isn't a model for future prisons and jails in America if the Dims are successful in 2024 is a fool.

What you are seeing is NOT an aberration,it is a PREVIEW.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 02:52:01 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 03:08:46 am »
President Trump: “If I run & if I win, we will treat those people from January 6th fairly. We will treat them fairly. And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons. Because they are being treated so unfairly.” #TrumpRallyTX  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1487620394290974725

« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 03:14:26 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 05:36:39 am »
And here I was thinking this was America.

What happened to America?

Where did it go?

BTW,ANYONE who thinks this isn't a model for future prisons and jails in America if the Dims are successful in 2024 is a fool.

What you are seeing is NOT an aberration,it is a PREVIEW.

Political prisoners--IN
Violent criminals--OUT

Because mayhem, murder, and chaos serve the totalitarian cause.
They can't impose it without FEAR in the masses.
But none of those other countries were armed, and even the blue zones are buying guns.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 03:46:17 pm »
Political prisoners--IN
Violent criminals--OUT

Because mayhem, murder, and chaos serve the totalitarian cause.
They can't impose it without FEAR in the masses.
But none of those other countries were armed, and even the blue zones are buying guns.

@Smokin Joe

Yeah,but they ain't happy about it,most will take their gun training from movies and tv shows,and are more likely to shoot themselves or a family member by accident than shoot a criminal on purpose.

In FACT,I suspect most would be so scared of a criminal they would give him the gun instead of shooting him with it.

It's called "conditioning",and they have been brainwashed with it for generations now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!