Author Topic: Biden’s press conference was terrifying — his internal monologue said out loud By John Podhoretz  (Read 118 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden’s press conference was terrifying — his internal monologue said out loud
By John Podhoretz   
January 20, 2022 6:33pm

It’s a day since President Biden’s press conference marking the first anniversary of his swearing-in, and I remain in the same state of horrified and stunned disbelief I experienced while watching it.

I’ve always wondered what it would be like to see the behavior of an actual human being, as opposed to a character in a spy movie, who’d been given a shot of sodium pentothal. That’s what Biden was like at the press conference. Everything he said he probably shouldn’t have said, but he just couldn’t help himself. It was his Internal Monologue Made Exterior, and it was terrifying.

He said, look, it’s fine, only 5% of America’s schools are closed (then he said it was 2%). Five percent of America’s 130,000 schools equals … 6,500 closed schools. That’s OK?

He said store inventories are at 89%, which, he said, is only a few points lower than before the pandemic.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/01/20/bidens-press-conference-was-terrifying-his-internal-monologue-said-out-loud/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What is truly terrifying is what he does to others when they least expect it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington