Author Topic: Cher Panics as Midterms Approach: If Democrats Lose House or Senate, ‘We Are F**ked’  (Read 885 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cher Panics as Midterms Approach: If Democrats Lose House or Senate, ‘We Are F**ked’

David Ng 16 Jan 2022

Cher is freaking out as midterm elections draw closer, saying that if Democrats lose the House or the Senate, “we are bleep.” She went even further, saying if Democrats lose the White House in 2024, “stick a fork in democracy, it’s done.”

The singer-actress hit the panic button in a tweet posted late Friday in which she appeared to reference Democrats’ failure to pass “voting rights” bills that would federalize elections. Cher singled out Sens. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), who both refused to back the Biden administration’s efforts to seize power from states to oversee their own polling processes.

“What’s coming is DIRE,” Cher warned. “Know Its Scary,You Dont Want 2 Hear it,But If Dems lose House or Senate We’re bleep.”

She added: “If We Lose Presidency,STICK A FORK IN AMERICAN DEMOCRACY,ITS DONE.”

https://twitter.com/cher/status/1482174952149114883

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/01/16/cher-panics-as-midterms-approach-if-democrats-lose-house-or-senate-we-are-fked/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

You, Cher, and your leftist fellow-travelers, may be f**ked, but the country will be saved.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You, Cher, and your leftist fellow-travelers, may be f**ked, but the country will be saved.

They will do ANYTHING to ensure mail-in ballots.   Can't win dog-catcher without them.  It's why the annual 'Flu' has evolved into COVID.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

Yeah - Predictably they will be overturned.

By a republican party that will again, predictably, do nothing.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cher.  A gypsy. A Tramp, and a Thief.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

No need to panic, Cher. Just pack up and leave. I'm sure you know of a country better than this one.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Cher.  A gypsy. A Tramp, and a Thief.
You left out child abuser.

Offline goatprairie

I don't know about the country being screwed, but unless she's willing to pay for it, I doubt Cher will ever be *&*^(&* again.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know about the country being screwed, but unless she's willing to pay for it, I doubt Cher will ever be *&*^(&* again.

The words "Cher" and "F***ed" should never be used in the same sentence.  This headline raped my eyes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

The words "Cher" and "F***ed" should never be used in the same sentence.  This headline raped my eyes.

:silly:

Offline GtHawk

Well she is right about one man/woman vote being gone in some states, she's just confused about which states, but then smart is something she never was. If it wasn't for Sonny she would never have been anything but a skanky second class lounge singer.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
If it wasn't for Sonny she would never have been anything but a skanky second class lounge singer.

Very true.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline roamer_1

If it wasn't for Sonny she would never have been anything but a skanky second class lounge singer.

Well then, from where I am sitting over here.... Sonny didn't make a damn bit of difference.  :whistle:

Offline GtHawk

Well then, from where I am sitting over here.... Sonny didn't make a damn bit of difference.  :whistle:
As far as her being a low class skank, no, but because of Sonny she is a very wealthy and celebrated(by those with a tin ear and democrats) low class skank. And until she sprang for a boob job about as sexy as a teenage boy, and afterwards about as sexy as a teenage boy with boobs.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 08:12:18 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I could be wrong, but I think Cher started the "tramp stamp" craze with the Turn Back time video.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Yeah because it's never happened before   *****rollingeyes*****
Countdown to Resignation

Offline roamer_1

As far as her being a low class skank, no, but because of Sonny she is a very wealthy and celebrated(by those with a tin ear and democrats) low class skank. And until she sprang for a boob job about as sexy as a teenage boy, and afterwards about as sexy as a teenage boy with boobs.

Yep. But still a skank and a second class lounge singer, all the same.  :beer:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I could be wrong, but I think Cher started the "tramp stamp" craze with the Turn Back time video.

Bitch literally made becoming a groupy mainstream.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 09:11:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bitch literally made becoming a groupy mainstream.

Cher was the original Band Aid.  The distinction between Band-Aids and groupies is that groupies sleep with rock stars because they want to be near someone famous. Band Aids, however, are there because of the music. They there facilitate the creative process. -Almost Famous
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I never paid much (any?) attention to her, but have to concede that she had a very good role in "Moonstruck"...

Offline Kamaji

I never paid much (any?) attention to her, but have to concede that she had a very good role in "Moonstruck"...

Agreed.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

That was an excellent role.  Of course, any actor would look good in comparison to Nicolas Cage.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell