Author Topic: 4400 Migrants Apprehended over Weekend in One West Texas Border Sector  (Read 126 times)

rangerrebew

4400 Migrants Apprehended over Weekend in One West Texas Border Sector

Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents apprehend 4,400 migrants over MLK Holiday weekend. (U.S. Border Patrol/Del Rio Sector)
U.S. Border Patrol/Del Rio Sector
Bob Price19 Jan 2022115
2:57

Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended approximately 4,400 migrants over the three-day holiday weekend. In addition, the agents interdicted 27 human smuggling incidents and responded to 11 rescue calls.

Owens tweeted a video showing a Del Rio Sector agent helping to pull a group of migrants out of the swiftly flowing Rio Grande. As the video begins, another Border Patrol agent is already in the water attempting to help the struggling migrants.

I often say that I want you to see the men & women of the U.S. Border Patrol through MY eyes. Why?

Well, here you go. If you could stand beside them, this is what you would see each & every day.

Bottom line. These folks are alive today because of the USBP. #HonorFirst pic.twitter.com/Q8DHRWMk9b

— Chief Patrol Agent Jason D. Owens (@USBPChiefDRT) January 14, 2022

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/01/19/4400-migrants-apprehended-over-weekend-in-one-west-texas-border-sector/