Author Topic: Nolte: Robert Reich Tells Dems to Give Kyrsten Sinema ‘the Backs of Their Hands’  (Read 173 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Robert Reich Tells Dems to Give Kyrsten Sinema ‘the Backs of Their Hands’

John Nolte 20 Jan 2022

After a bipartisan vote in the U.S. Senate Wednesday night ended the Democrat party’s hopes of forever rigging future elections, former Labor Secretary Robert Reich told Democrat senators to give Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) “the backs of their hands.”

Reich, a far-left extremist who’s worked for both Presidents Clinton and Obama, later deleted this call for violence, but as the kids say, The Internet is forever…

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1484177082930253838

“Tonight, Republican senators lined up to shake Kyrsten Sinema’s hand,” Reich’s tweet read. “Democratic senators should have given her the backs of their hands.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/20/nolte-robert-reich-tells-dems-give-kyrsten-sinema-backs-their-hands/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Wow, what a sexist POS!  Why didn't Reich say the same thing about male Senator Joe Manchin?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I'm sure Reich would like to do the same, but he'd have to be standing on a chair.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What kind of exmaple is he setting for a deplorable, like myself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.