Author Topic: Biden yells at reporters: 'I'm going to stay on track'  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden yells at reporters: 'I'm going to stay on track'
« on: January 20, 2022, 03:12:27 pm »
January 20, 2022
Biden yells at reporters: 'I'm going to stay on track'
By Ed Brodow

At his press conference this week, President Biden told what may be his biggest lie to date: he defended his record during his first year in office by saying he made "enormous progress" and "outperformed what anybody thought would happen."  If he considers tanking the economy, allowing the worst inflation in forty years, making a total mess in Afghanistan, and creating chaos on the southern border as "outperforming," he is delusional.

"Everything's changing.  It's getting better," Biden insisted.  "Look, I didn't overpromise, but I think if you take a look at what we've been able to do, you'd have to acknowledge we made enormous progress."  And if you don't see it that way, it is probably because "we passed a lot of things that people don't even understand."  That's it: you just don't understand what a great job Joe is doing.  Shame on you.

Joe says the polls confirm that the American people "overwhelmingly agree" with his policies.  Wait a minute.  I must have missed something.  Didn't the polls say Biden's approval rating is weak even among Democrats?  Just a third of Americans approve of Biden's performance, according to a Quinnipiac University poll.  Among registered voters, 35% approved and 54% disapproved.  Another big lie from Uncle Joe.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/biden_yells_at_reporters_im_going_to_stay_on_track.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Biden yells at reporters: 'I'm going to stay on track'
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 05:15:48 pm »
We have a problem where the leader of the country doesn’t see the problems that everybody else sees

It’s probably a combination of a cognitive decline plus being stuck in the Washington DC bubble for 40 some years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 05:26:49 pm »
The Crazy Train is on track and on schedule.  Nothing to see here, move along.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 05:36:35 pm »
The Republic is lost.