Author Topic: Biden’s press conference was an utter disaster  (Read 154 times)

Offline Kamaji

Biden’s press conference was an utter disaster
« on: January 20, 2022, 12:51:54 pm »
Biden’s press conference was an utter disaster

By NY Post Editorial Board
January 19, 2022

If President Joe Biden’s press conference Wednesday was supposed to inspire confidence, it failed — horribly.

Even though he spent most of it clearly calling on reporters from a list of “safe” questioners provided by his staff, he stumbled and bumbled and all too often made no sense at all. Plus, he repeated his bizarre “whisper shout” gimmick to emphasize certain points — when what it actually emphasizes is his age.

On that note, he kept walking down memory lane, reminiscing about how “in my day” cable news was like that; the Republican Party was like this, and so on. He’s fighting old wars in his head, or maybe just confused about the modern world.

Yet he couldn’t remember what he said last week, insisting he hadn’t compared opponents of end-running the Senate filibuster rules to pass the nationalize-election-law bill to Bull Connor and Jefferson Davis. Yet minutes later he warned those same (Democratic!) senators that their supposedly infamous position will stick with them all the rest of their days.

Then there was his “confession” at the end that he “forgot” he’s president, not a senator, as implicit explanation for his disastrous first year. But earlier he’d insisted he’s done more than any other president in history. What the fudge?

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/bidens-press-conference-was-an-utter-disaster/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden’s press conference was an utter disaster
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 02:20:01 pm »
Someone said (after watching Bidens repeated brain freezes and rambling's)  if Biden was his dad, he would gather the family and have the conversation about “taking away his car keys”.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 02:45:35 pm »
Someone said (after watching Bidens repeated brain freezes and rambling's)  if Biden was his dad, he would gather the family and have the conversation about “taking away his car keys”.

:thumbsup:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 04:48:03 pm »
You are speaking from the real world.

Biden is in Bizzaro world, and he is driving the car careening to its fatal crash with us as passengers watching it from the back seat.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 05:14:30 pm »

Biden is in Bizzaro world, and he is driving the car careening to its fatal crash with us as passengers watching it from the back seat.

While telling us that he knows how to drive and we are the problem not his driving skills
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy