Author Topic: Yes, Let’s Destroy Sinema, Rip Out Her Guts, and Feed Her to Fire Ants  (Read 97 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Yes, Let’s Destroy Sinema, Rip Out Her Guts, and Feed Her to Fire Ants
The Democrats have a campaign to destroy Kyrsten Sinema.
by Dov Fischer
January 19, 2022, 10:18 PM

I come from a world and time when you could deeply disagree with someone else — on politics, on religion, on social values — and still could be good friends. I don’t know otherwise how, as a deep conservative, I could have made it through four years of Columbia University back in my mid-1970s college days. Frankly, I don’t know how the Lefties otherwise could have survived me through that quadrennium either. In fact, they actually elected me to represent the entire undergraduate student body in the university senate. My politics they did not like, but they wanted a fighter in the senate to press for reduced tuition hikes. It would be two college representatives against more than 100 others. Sometimes bread has to be buttered.

It is sad to see what the Left has become. They are so obsessed with their cancel culture and need to cheat and change rules. They can’t just sit back and accept that they undeservedly have the White House, have held the House a bit longer, and almost have the Senate. That’s not enough. They can’t just accept that, if they could get their own act together, they actually could accomplish more of their agenda. Instead, they look for enemies to destroy. Better to curse the darkness than to light one candle.

If they had run a capable Democrat for president — I dunno, say a Grover Cleveland or a Harry Truman or even a Walter Mondale — and if they had sent a quasi-competent Veep in with him like a Hubert Humphrey or heck even a Walter Mondale, they might have accomplished something, though not good. Instead, they sent in the last man standing — to the degree that he even was standing during most of his basement campaign where he Zoom’d with the likes of Cardi B. They paired him with Kamala, even worse than pairing a robust California Zinfandel with a light tuna salad, or oily fish with a red wine heavy in tannins. Then they let him loose from his handlers, and he suddenly went “Squad” and pursued an Ocasio-Tlaib-Omar agenda that subverted everything he had promised about unifying the country.

more
https://spectator.org/sinema-democrats-pelosi-schumer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34