Author Topic: The Army is preparing for something that will leave you stunned  (Read 141 times)

rangerrebew

The Army is preparing for something that will leave you stunned
January 14, 2022

Joe Biden and the Democrats are actively dividing the country.

Biden said he would work to be a unifier, but he’s done the exact opposite.

Now the Army is preparing for something that will leave you stunned.

Just days after the anniversary of the Capitol Hill riot, news broke that the Army is training young soldiers in guerrilla warfare tactics in order to overthrow an illegitimate government of “freedom fighters.”

The two-week training course known as Robin Sage occurs each year, but it takes on new significance in light of recent events.

https://rightnewswire.com/the-army-is-preparing-for-something-that-will-leave-you-stunned/?utm_campaign=1435738505&utm_medium=ong&utm_source=mwnl
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 11:48:49 am by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The Army is preparing for something that will leave you stunned
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 12:27:07 pm »
Just days after the anniversary of the Capitol Hill riot, news broke that the Army is training young soldiers in guerrilla warfare tactics in order to overthrow an illegitimate government of “freedom fighters.”

The author of this treasonous brain fart HAS to know he is lying if he did ANY research at all.

Robin Sage is the final field-training operation for potential Special Forces soldiers. They either pass Robin Sage with the approval and consent of senior respected currently serving Special Forces soldiers,or they flunk the whole course and are sent back to their original units.

Robin Sage has been going on since the 1950's. There is NOTHING "subversive towards America" about it.

To make it plainer,as a former Special Forces NCO,I was hired by The Special Warfare Center to play the role of a guerilla chief of a guerilla band   that the US government was sending a covert SF team was sending into  mythical country to help the local anti-communists overthrow an oppressive dictatorial leftist government.

In other words,I personally "worked" Robin Sage training missions for several years. So did a great number of other former Special Forces soldiers.

My job was to be like the typical arrogant guerilla band chief they might meet on actual deployments once they had graduated and earned the right to wear the Green Beret.

I did everything I could think of to make life hard on them. Some people have even said I did a REALLY good job after they had graduated,earned their berets,and been on a deployment or two.

A few admitted they really wanted to hurt me right after graduating.(G)

I did this for several years in the 1980's.

How many of you think that *I* am a Communist subversive,or that I would work to support communism for ANY amount of money?

Retired Special Forces warrant officer Steve Balestrieri said of Robin Sage:

“The Special Forces candidates have to meet up with and make rapport with a third-world nation guerrilla force, train them up, and then work by, with, and through that guerrilla force to conduct combat operations against a numerically superior enemy occupying force.”

Yup,that is EXACTLY why both Robin Sage and the US Army Special Forces exist. We train the locals to do their own fighting so they can take back control of their country themselves,instead of having to send in thousands of American soldiers to do it for them.

If Robin Sage was supposed to have been some sort of big secret they uncovered,it HAD to have been one of the worse-kept secrets in the world.  Countless SF veterans as well as local civilians were involved in the training,and it wasn't unusual to see a truck driving down the road in the area where the training was going on that was loaded with people carrying machine guns and all sorts of other weapons.  It was so common the civilians that live in that area pay no attention to it. Hell,it couldn't even happen without their support.

"Rightnewswire.com" just proved they are a bunch of whores selling lies to the highest bidder,and can NOT be trusted as a reliable news source for ANY news.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 12:35:35 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!