Author Topic: Laura Ingraham 'not saying' if she'd support Trump in 2024  (Read 376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Laura Ingraham 'not saying' if she'd support Trump in 2024
« on: January 17, 2022, 08:32:50 pm »
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 01/17/22 03:07 PM EST

Fox News host Laura Ingraham is not committing to supporting former President Trump if he runs for reelection in 2024. 

“I’m not saying I’m there for him yet,” Ingraham told Northern Virginia Magazine, when asked if she’ll support Trump in the next presidential election, should he run. “But I think whether he runs or not—I mean, his policies worked. Trump’s blueprint for policy — a forward-looking, optimistic set of pro-America policies — that blueprint, without a doubt, is winning.”

The former president has not announced his future political plans but has been endorsing candidates for Congress over the last year and hinting at another run at the White House for months.

Public polling shows the vast majority of Republicans would support Trump and many wish to see him run for president again.

Ingraham's relationship with Trump, as well as those of several of her Fox News colleagues, has come under increased scrutiny in recent weeks following revelations from the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/590054-laura-ingraham-not-saying-if-shed-support-trump-in-2024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Laura Ingraham 'not saying' if she'd support Trump in 2024
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 01:50:23 am »
From the Shill.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 01:53:00 am »
She lost me with:  "Biden on the election fair and square"

She could endorse BJ's bride for all she matters.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 02:29:36 am »
She's being evasive ... she states that his pro-American policies worked, then why wouldn't she vote for him??

"I'm not saying I'm there for him yet," Ingraham told the magazine when asked if she would support a 2024 run.

"But I think whether he runs or not—I mean, his policies worked. Trump's blueprint for policy—a forward-looking, optimistic set of pro-America policies—that blueprint, without a doubt, is winning."

https://www.newsweek.com/laura-ingraham-explains-why-she-may-not-vote-donald-trump-if-he-runs-2024-1670135
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 02:34:50 am »
IMO, it's common sense for her NOT to endorse anybody at this time.

She needs to book guests on her nightly hour-long show and the election is freaking 3 years away.  :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 02:47:15 am »
So what?  Who cares?
Is her support any more important than anyone else?  Just one vote, nothing more.

Offline dancer

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 01:12:41 pm »
Something is going on with her.  Since she came back from vacation, she has been nasty.
She constantly interrupts her guests.  She interrupted Raymond Arroyo last night.  He was answering
her question.  She started blasting him about  his hand movements.  She wouldn't stop. 

I will not watch her show if she doesn't stop with her attitude.  She gets knowledgeable guests on and cuts them off when it gets interesting and injects her opinions, which is not why I tune in.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2022, 01:04:56 am »
"Something is going on with her..."

The "change"...?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2022, 01:08:08 am »
Trying to avoid becoming an unidicted co-conspirator of a seditious conspiracy?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2022, 01:18:23 am »
Like I care who she supports. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2022, 01:44:10 am »
Something is going on with her.  Since she came back from vacation, she has been nasty.
She constantly interrupts her guests.  She interrupted Raymond Arroyo last night.  He was answering
her question.  She started blasting him about  his hand movements.  She wouldn't stop. 

I will not watch her show if she doesn't stop with her attitude.  She gets knowledgeable guests on and cuts them off when it gets interesting and injects her opinions, which is not why I tune in.

She "interrupts" guests ...last night it was Victor Davis Hanson for crying out loud...but it's necessary because the guests have a tendency to go on  long monologues.   

They have "HARD BREAKS" on television and the good hosts know how to wrap it up seamlessly...although I'd be intimidated myself interrupting VDH.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2022, 01:59:57 am »

Hannity has always done the same thing.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2022, 02:23:29 pm »
Hannity has always done the same thing.

Which is why my TeeBee goes off FNC right after Tucker.  I can't stand either one.  Looking forward to Watters in the 7PM slot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2022, 08:52:29 pm »
Which is why my TeeBee goes off FNC right after Tucker.  I can't stand either one.  Looking forward to Watters in the 7PM slot.

Dittos!   888high58888

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2022, 09:59:22 pm »

(Laura) Sitting on the fence, waiting to see which side she will finally decide to go with.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2022, 10:19:35 pm »

(Laura) Sitting on the fence, waiting to see which side she will finally decide to go with.

And it will not be sincere, to boot.  I stopped caring what she had to say some time ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: