Author Topic: Poll: Majority Believe Joe Biden Incapable of Leading the Country  (Read 214 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Majority Believe Joe Biden Incapable of Leading the Country

Wendell Husebø 19 Jan 2022

A majority of respondents to a Wednesday Politico/Morning Consult poll said they believe President Joe Biden was incapable of leading the country.

When asked whether Biden is capable of leading the nation through 40-year high inflation, supply chain woes, and illegal immigrants flooding the southern border, only 22 percent strongly agree Biden is capable of leading the nation. Forty percent strongly believe Biden is not capable, and 51 percent overall disagreed with the notion that he is capable of leading the country.

Additionally, only 22 percent of voters strongly believe Biden is mentally fit, while 37 percent strongly disagree Biden is mentally fit.

On the question of stability, only 21 percent strongly say Biden is stable. Thirty-six percent strongly believe Biden is not mentally stable.

Moreover, just 15 percent of voters strongly say Biden is in good health. Thirty-two percent strongly suggest Biden is not in good health.

The White House claims Biden is “fit to successfully execute the duties of the president.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/19/poll-majority-believe-joe-biden-incapable-of-leading-the-country/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Joe Biden Incapable of Leading the Country
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 08:46:13 pm »
Polls mean nothing. All this poll shows is what everyone either knew or should have known ro begin with.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 08:47:59 pm »
To all the NeverTrumpers -- at least he is not Trump! Right!? hahahaahhahaha lol
And now you guys have the laughing hyena Kamala to replace Biden when he removed any day now.
Good Job guys! You certainly kicked Trump's ass. Which is what you wanted. hahehaha lol
You voted for a senile old fool locked in a basement to run the world. Unbelievable.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 08:49:41 pm »
The only thing that Joe is capable of is spewing his evil lies.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 08:53:50 pm »
The only thing that Joe is capable of is spewing his evil lies.
I wouldn't stand behind Traitor Joe because he's spewing more than just evil lies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 09:56:44 pm »
Killer Clouds:  All this poll shows is what everyone either knew or should have known ro begin with.

Darn right, the warnings have been abundant, the deniers/denials even worse.  So massive lieing can be understood if the mentally challenged have the outrageous and obvious have the truth thrown in their faces for a year, eh?  WHAT A TIME LAG, EH?  What an advantage given to the wicked and evil, eh?

All that's needed for the wicked to succeed is for good men to do nothing!
 Does that take a genius to understand?
 :whistle:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 01:24:17 am »
"Majority Believe joe biden Incapable of Leading the Country"

OK. I'll accept that.

The next logical, yet unasked question:
What do they think about kamala sutra's ability to "lead the country"...?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2022, 02:07:00 am »
"Majority Believe joe biden Incapable of Leading the Country"

OK. I'll accept that.

The next logical, yet unasked question:
What do they think about kamala sutra's ability to "lead the country"...?

I think that the unspoken consensus is a resounding "No".
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.