Author Topic: Kari Lake: As Governor I’ll Issue a ‘Declaration of Invasion’ and Close the Border  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kari Lake: As Governor I’ll Issue a ‘Declaration of Invasion’ and Close the Border

AWR Hawkins 19 Jan 2022

Breitbart News sat down with Arizona gubernatorial hopeful Kari Lake during Turning Point USA’s Americafest. She said she will issue a “Declaration of Invasion” on day one in office in order to begin closing the Arizona/Mexico border.

We asked Lake, “There is so much danger from an open border…What does Governor Lake do to keep that border secure? What can you do?”

She responded by pointing to the Constitution’s explicit points on protecting the United States from “invasion.” She then suggested the federal government is not doing what they are supposed to do to protect the American people in that regard.

Lake said, “On day one, after taking the oath of office, while the press is still assembled, [I’ll] remove my hand from the Bible and we’re going to issue a Declaration of Invasion.”

She explained that she knows the federal government under Joe Biden will fight her efforts to close the border, but made clear that she will not be dissuaded or distracted by the federal government.

“If Joe Biden is going to hand off control of our border to the crime and criminal cartels out of Mexico,” she stated, “it’s wrong what he’s doing, and we will go to battle with the feds on this. We’re going to build that wall, and they’re going to fight us, but I think there’s enough wherewithal and power at the state level, and by the American people, to say, ‘No, we want a secure border and Joe Biden is not providing that.’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/19/kari-lake-build-that-wall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It'll be interesting if a majority of the southern border states take this position and work together.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Article doesn't say whether Lake is a Republican or democrat-communist.
Which is she?

Offline Kamaji

Which is she?

@Fishrrman

Most likely a republican; Trump appears to have endorsed her:  https://www.karilake.com/

Offline libertybele

Which is she?

Obviously you missed Trump's most recently rally in AZ.  She's running for governor with his endorsement.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I may stand corrected on this, but didn't Trump declare an invasion on the border and Nancy and Chuckie shut him down and wouldn't close the border.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.