Author Topic: Keep an Eye on Hillary by R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.  (Read 103 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Keep an Eye on Hillary by R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.
« on: January 19, 2022, 03:36:00 pm »
Keep an Eye on Hillary
Who’s up for round two?
by R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.
January 18, 2022, 10:59 PM

Washington — Last week while reading the Wall Street Journal I came across an op-ed piece that for a moment led me to believe that the sober and serious Journal was opening a comics section. Why not? If the Journal executes “the funnies” as competently as it covers serious news, I can see it earning a Pulitzer Prize for its comics page. It would be a first for the Pulitzer Prize committee, but, well, in this day and age there is a first time for almost everything. The piece I have in mind was written by Douglas Schoen and Andrew Stein, two Democratic insiders, and they were intent on calling for a voice from the past to return to politics. After 30 years in which she had run up massive disapproval ratings — and only one victory — Schoen and Stein were laying out the intricacies of how Hillary could get the Democratic presidential nomination in 2024. It appeared they were serious.

They mentioned President Biden’s historically low approval ratings, 33 percent, down from 36 percent in November, and by the way Vice President Kamala Harris is not doing so well either. Schoen and Stein cited the president’s age. He is 79 now. He will be 81 if he makes it to 2024, and the Democrats most likely will have lost both the House of Representatives and the Senate by the time Biden seeks reelection. All that might grant Biden the nomination in 2024 is that no one else will want it except possibly Hillary. Schoen and Stein suggest she is plotting her course. Remember after Hillary’s defeat to Donald Trump back in 2016 she said she was “done with being a candidate.” She was ready to retire, but she has yet to retire. Richard Nixon unveiled a New Nixon in 1968 and won. Could Hillary be developing a New Hillary now?

more
https://spectator.org/hillary-clinton-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Keep an Eye on Hillary by R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 03:50:54 pm »
When hillary was a baby her mother carried her around upside down. For years she thought the baby only had one eye.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.