Author Topic: Watch: Navy Seals Running for Congress Unite to Defeat Nancy Pelosi  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys4fS4chtA0&ab_channel=MWPolitical

Rebecca Mansour 19 Jan 2022

A PAC supporting six Navy SEAL combat veterans running for Congress this year released a hard-hitting ad highlighting the sacrifices these men made to protect America “from enemies all over the world” and their determination in November’s midterm elections to beat the “one grave threat left to defeat”: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and the Democrats who control Congress.

The ad features the following six SEAL veterans running in this year’s midterms: Morgan Luttrell (running in Texas’ eighth district), Brady Duke (running in Florida’s seventh district), Eli Crane (running in Arizona’s second district), Derrick Van Orden (running in Wisconsin’s third district), Ed Thelander (running in Maine’s first district), and Ryan Zinke (running in Montana’s first district).

The ad shows black and white photographs of these men from their days serving the United States in combat zones around the world, as a voice over narration states:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/19/watch-navy-seals-running-for-congress-unite-to-defeat-nancy-pelosi/

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/19/watch-navy-seals-running-for-congress-unite-to-defeat-nancy-pelosi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Watch: Navy Seals Running for Congress Unite to Defeat Nancy Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 02:59:51 pm »
 :thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 03:02:25 pm »
I'm doing my best to make Morgan Lutrell my new congressman.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 03:04:41 pm »
If (when) the GOP takes control of the House, it would be sweet to elect Donald Trump speaker for one day just to make Nancy Pelosi hand the gavel over to him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 03:05:53 pm »
That is gonna leave a mark.  :patriot:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 05:28:21 pm »
As much as I respect the great accomplishments of these men I'm becoming less enthusiastic about supporting someone because of their membership in an elite  warrior organization. Dan Crenshaw started the change in my thinking.

If these guys are solid America First MAGA Pubs I'm with them.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2022, 05:34:02 pm »
 :cheerlead:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2022, 05:34:31 pm »
As much as I respect the great accomplishments of these men I'm becoming less enthusiastic about supporting someone because of their membership in an elite  warrior organization. Dan Crenshaw started the change in my thinking.

If these guys are solid America First MAGA Pubs I'm with them.

I don't know much about the others but will guarantee Morgan Luttrell to be A++++++

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2022, 05:42:23 pm »
I don't know much about the others but will guarantee Morgan Luttrell to be A++++++

I will get him on my donate list!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2022, 05:45:35 pm »
I will get him on my donate list!

Thanks! @bilo   :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2022, 10:06:02 pm »
Its a long way to the next round of elections, and fools gave the democrats nearly complete control.
  Fools are not happy until they can die of being fools.  (and so they shall,and soon.)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions