Author Topic: How to order free rapid COVID-19 tests  (Read 543 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How to order free rapid COVID-19 tests
« on: January 19, 2022, 12:10:36 am »
How to order free rapid COVID-19 tests
By Peter Sullivan - 01/18/22 12:54 PM EST

After weeks of pharmacies selling out of rapid tests, Americans now have an easier option than scouring local retailers: a new government website that sends tests to your home. 

COVIDTests.gov went live on Tuesday in a “limited capacity” to work out any issues ahead of an official launch on Wednesday, the White House said.

Any American can order rapid tests for free through the website, and they will be delivered by the U.S. Postal Service. All that is required is a name and mailing address; no credit card information is needed.

https://www.covidtests.gov/

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/590191-how-to-order-free-rapid-covid-19-tests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: How to order free rapid COVID-19 tests
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 12:14:12 am »
Do they belong to the household they are sent to?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 12:35:55 am »
Do they belong to the household they are sent to?

Only one set [4] to a household
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LadyLiberty

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 03:11:11 am »
I went directly to the USPS website.   https://special.usps.com/testkits

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 03:13:37 am »
Yes, yes, let’s get a free test from the government.  It’s not like they are going to track you or anything.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 03:13:58 am »
The tests aren't free.  Taxpayers paid for them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2022, 11:46:39 am »
Only one set [4] to a household
-

Are we allowed to sell them?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2022, 12:55:49 pm »
I placed an order too.

I have gotten a few from Walgreens as well (paid $9.99 each)
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2022, 01:49:28 pm »
Are these "made in China" tests?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2022, 01:52:46 pm »
Some Americans blocked from ordering Biden’s free Covid tests in early website launch
Published Tue, Jan 18 20223:42 PM ESTUpdated 8 Min Ago
Spencer Kimball
CNBC

*The federal government has started rolling out the website, covidtests.gov, where Americans can order Covid tests online for free.
    *White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday the website is in its testing phase and will officially launch Wednesday morning.
    *Many Americans were able to submit orders on Tuesday, while others experienced problems.
    *The Postal Service said people experiencing problems should file a service request at emailus.usps.com/s/the-postal-store-inquiry or call 1-800-ASK-USPS.
Americans on Tuesday started placing orders for free Covid tests promised by the Biden administration after the federal government rolled out the website a day earlier than expected — with some complaining on social media that they were blocked from ordering the tests.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said the website, covidtests.gov, is in its testing phase and will officially launch Wednesday morning. Orders placed during the website’s testing phase Tuesday are valid and will be shipped, White House spokesman Kevin Munoz told CNBC.

Every household, based on residential address, is limited to four tests. The White House said last week it capped the number of tests people can order to ensure broad access to the program. ...
More at CNBC
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2022, 01:58:51 pm »
Is the federal gov using census data to determine who's white and who's not in deciding who gets these tests and whose order is "lost"?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2022, 02:36:55 pm »
Yes, yes, let’s get a free test from the government.  It’s not like they are going to track you or anything.

@debrawiest :thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2022, 03:06:26 pm »

New list of names to place on fake ballots in November.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2022, 03:07:28 pm »

888high58888 888high58888

Hell will freeze over and the devil learn to skate before I ask for one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2022, 03:12:00 pm »
I'll pass. I think I'm capable of knowing if I'm sick or not. I don't need a supposedly free test from the gov't to let me know how I'm feeling.

My hunch is everyone will somehow test positive raising the number of those with COVID in order to continue the panic and fear.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2022, 03:32:27 pm »
   Next Up: 

How to order free rapid COVID-19 tests 2022 Mail In Ballots
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2022, 03:35:43 pm »
Normally, I would simply go to the store and purchase a test.  But the government has now destroyed that market by offering 'free' ones.  Stores have no incentive to try selling something that can be acquired for free elsewhere.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2022, 03:42:44 pm »
Sure, then we can wait for months while it gets caught in the supply chain.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2022, 03:44:20 pm »
888high58888 888high58888

Hell will freeze over and the devil learn to skate before I ask for one!

Tonya Harding is giving him skating lessons.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2022, 03:47:15 pm »
   Next Up: 

How to order free rapid COVID-19 tests 2022 Mail In Ballots

:thumbsup:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2022, 03:49:32 pm »
If you have Anthem insurance, you can also get tests mailed to you (for you and any covered dependents) from their website.  It just took about 3 days to receive the ones I ordered. I'm keeping them on hand for instances like last week when Son #4 had a basic stomach virus but was required to provide a negative covid test before he could come back to work.  *****rollingeyes*****
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra