Author Topic: America Has More Transgender Youth Than Ever, Study Says  (Read 754 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America Has More Transgender Youth Than Ever, Study Says
« on: June 13, 2022, 01:23:29 pm »
America Has More Transgender Youth Than Ever, Study Says

Laurel Duggan
Social Issues and Culture Reporter
June 12, 2022 3:09 PM ET

Nearly half of the 1.6 million Americans who identify as transgender are teenagers or young adults, and some of the highest rates of youth transgenderism occur in blue states, according to a new study.

The study, conducted by the University of California Los Angeles Williams Institute, found that transgenderism rates varied between states, with New York seeing a 3% rate among youth compared to roughly 0.6% in Wyoming. (RELATED: Men Keep Committing Heinous Crimes, Then Identifying As Women After Being Arrested. The Media Is Playing Along)

The percent of youth who identify as transgender had doubled since its last estimate, while transgenderism in adults had remained stable. Nearly a fifth of the total transgender population is aged 13-17, according to the study.

The states with the highest proportions of transgender youth were Democrat-led and generally more permissive of classroom instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation, such as New York, where state education guidance includes instructions on teaching about sexuality and gender identity. New York has nearly double the national rate of youth transgenderism, according to the study.

In Maryland, where Education Department officials included gender identity in state sex ed standards, 2.08% of youths identified as transgender, compared to the 1.43% national average. However, not all teachers necessarily include gender identity in their lessons, one of the standard writers told The Washington Post.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/12/transgender-youth-lgbtq/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: America Has More Transgender Youth Than Ever, Study Says
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 01:24:43 pm »
Because it's flava-o-da-month to "identify" as trans right now.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 01:27:20 pm »
We have quite the mental health issue here.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 01:36:36 pm »

"All the cool kids are doing it."

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2022, 01:37:06 pm »
Latest causes célèbres on the Left.  High gas prices have taken some of the shine off the Global Climate Change nonsense.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 01:45:25 pm »

That's exactly what it is....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 04:55:00 pm »
How many of those yutes have been groomed by mentally ill parents or pervert teachers to think they they are transgender, and how many pretend to be transgender because it gets them special attention and treatment. Of course there are also those that pretend to be transgender so they can use the girls bathroom and sexually assault real girls.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 05:51:34 pm »
You get MORE of what you support.

Too bad no one is supporting intact hetero God-fearing families...  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2022, 05:55:29 pm »
"All the cool kids are doing it."
:bingo:

Never has deviancy been so strongly promoted, at the schools, the library, and all over media.
To top it off, it is a 'protected class' that offers all sorts of opportunities for exploitation for those who have neither pride nor shame.

My hackles went up at Mrs. Doubtfire...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2022, 09:52:35 pm »
How many of those yutes have been groomed by mentally ill parents or pervert teachers to think they they are transgender, and how many pretend to be transgender because it gets them special attention and treatment.

We don't need a study to know the answer: nearly all of them.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2022, 11:01:29 pm »
A conservative student at an "elite" university has posted a thread about his observations, on completing his first year.
One that jumped out at me was this:
Daniel Schmidt
@RealDSchmidt
1.) A staggeringly high number of them are LGBT+. I’m talking 20% to 30%.
Don’t believe me? At Yale, 23% of freshmen identify as LGBT+.

I have no reason to believe it’s any different at other elite universities. So why are so many “high-performing” students LGBT+?

Nationally, only around 7% of adults are LGBT+.  ...
He cites an article from something called gaystarnews that says more Yale incoming freshmen identify as LGBTQRTJU#$%*($%UVA than conservative. Read the whole thread here:

https://twitter.com/RealDSchmidt/status/1536394275730210819
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2022, 11:12:11 pm »
The things we do for love.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2022, 01:43:42 am »
When one awakes to the notion that there are forces proactively working to destroy this nation, it is not a mystery as to why all this nonsense is taking place.  Encouraging people to be transgender is one way to make everyone going down that path to be sterile.  A nation that does not replenish its population with another generation is in serious trouble.  This is true for both Russia and China.

All the actions of the current administration scream a communist effort to destroy this nation.  The CCP owns Biden and his whole criminal family enterprise.  There are no mysteries here!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2022, 01:49:52 am »
We have quite the mental health issue here.
It's not a mental health issue, it's a social health issue.

These people are recruiting. They are grooming.

As Tom Lehrer once sang about dope peddlers:

He gives the kids free samples
Because he knows full well
That today's young innocent faces
Will be tomorrow's clientele

And the same thing's going on here.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2022, 01:59:10 am »
A conservative student at an "elite" university has posted a thread about his observations, on completing his first year.
One that jumped out at me was this:He cites an article from something called gaystarnews that says more Yale incoming freshmen identify as LGBTQRTJU#$%*($%UVA than conservative. Read the whole thread here:

https://twitter.com/RealDSchmidt/status/1536394275730210819
Are conservatives still accepted at Yale?
Do conservatives really want to go skinny dipping in that cesspit to get a "prestigious" degree from an institution that is daily marginalizing itself?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis