Author Topic: Left-Wing Activists Trash AOC For Being ‘Fake’ At Protest Outside Her Office  (Read 120 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Left-Wing Activists Trash AOC For Being ‘Fake’ At Protest Outside Her Office

A group of antiwar and left-wing activists gathered outside the district office of Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Friday to push the congresswoman to back legislation ending U.S. involvement in foreign conflicts.

The activists were protesting the U.S.’ support of Saudi Arabia, according to Antiwar.com, which is currently involved in a conflict with Houthi rebels in the neighboring country of Yemen. The protesters demanded Ocasio-Cortez “take action consistent with antiwar principles” and introduce legislation to end the violence.

One protester held up a sign that called Ocasio-Cortez a “fake progressive” and a “real imperialist,” while another held a sign implying the Biden administration loves “Yemeni genocide,” Antiwar.com reported.............

...................The activists told Antiwar.com that Ocasio-Cortez’ position in Congress afforded her the ability to take action against the conflict.

“For a member of the United States Congress, as AOC is, what she can do is introduce legislation to invoke the war powers act,” one protester said. “We are here doing our part, demanding that she do hers.”

Ocasio-Cortez’ office did not immediately respond to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

https://www.conservativereview.com/left-wing-activists-trash-aoc-for-being-fake-at-protest-outside-her-office-2656430286.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.