Author Topic: Dozens of Former Trump Officials Held a Call to Discuss Ways to Stop Him in 2024: Report  (Read 347 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Dozens of Former Trump Officials Held a Call to Discuss Ways to Stop Him in 2024: Report
Ken Meyer - 1h ago

As Donald Trump maintains his dominance over the Republican Party, approximately three dozen former Trump administration officials are discussing how to foil the ex-president’s efforts in 2022 and 2024.

CNN’s Jake Tapper reports that the collective of Trump staffers held a conference call a week ago to talk about how to counteract their former boss’ efforts to “erode the democratic process.” Some of the most notable participants were former White House chief of staff John Kelly, former DHS cybersecurity chief Chris Krebs, and former White House communications directors Alyssa Farah Griffin and Anthony Scaramucci. Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham was not on the call because she was sick with Covid, but she told Tapper that she was still engaged with the group as well.

The call gravitated around the question of how the group should move forward while Trump and his allies are looking ahead at future elections. Former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff Miles Taylor said his fellow participants were “overflowing with ideas” that ranged from “shining a light” on Trump’s corporate contributors, to directly targeting every election candidate Trump endorses.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dozens-of-former-trump-officials-held-a-call-to-discuss-ways-to-stop-him-in-2024-report/ar-AASTRH2?ocid=uxbndlbing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

This and $1.75 will buy you a soda.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

Looks like a list of disgruntled losers that were fired.

Offline bilo

Okay, Trump can be unlikeable at times. Show me a Pub who will unfailingly back fly over country and always put America First. The Pub party is dominated by people who think victory on an issue is not giving the Rats everything they want.

Look at how Pubs are failing on redistricting.

Look at how the Pubs are failing on election integrity (ballot drop boxes which never existed before are now becoming the norm).

I'll stick with Trump, warts and all.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Kamaji

Why don't they focus instead on winning seats in 2024?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... Good luck with that.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Top tier of this brain trust ---

Who's paying them?

Offline bilo

Why don't they focus instead on winning seats in 2024?

This question drives me crazy because I can't figure out a definitive answer.

It must be the Pubs just like going along so they can be a part of a corrupt system. The Rats are happy to be a part of the corrupt system but they are also driven by their ideology of a centralized govt that has power over everything and that they control it.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Dozens of Former Trump Officials Held a Call to Discuss Ways to Stop Him in 2024: Report
Ken Meyer - 1h ago
[/b]

As Donald Trump maintains his dominance over the Republican Party, approximately three dozen former Trump administration officials are discussing how to foil the ex-president’s efforts in 2022 and 2024.

Yeah,causen if deys wun thing dey doan want,hit's to be back in power again.

CNN’s Jake Tapper.......

I think that pretty much highlights the accuracy of this "report".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm shocked the press didn't find more people than this.  They're just phoning it in these days.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Scaramucci couldn't make it ten days before getting fired.  Yet they're passing him off as a "Former Trump Official" as if that holds some sort of authority on President Trump?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-