Author Topic: Monstrous: FBI Reveals Sexual Atrocities of MLK, Jr.  (Read 140 times)

rangerrebew

Monstrous: FBI Reveals Sexual Atrocities of MLK, Jr.
« on: January 18, 2022, 06:07:01 pm »
Monstrous: FBI Reveals Sexual Atrocities of MLK, Jr.

“There is this sort of dual reality where, across the government, there are hundreds of people who know this exists yet it is never publicly exposed,” Mr Garrow told The Independent…

The recording of the alleged rape, supposedly taken in the Willard Hotel in January 1964, also exposes the attitude of the FBI to women and sex in the 1960s.

Its typed summary reads: “The group met in his room and discussed which women among the parishioners would be suitable for natural or unnatural sex acts.

“When one of the women protested that she did not approve of this, the Baptist minister immediately and forcibly raped her.”

https://www.con-alerts.com/monstrous-fbi-reveals-sexual-atrocities-of-mlk-jr/

rangerrebew

Re: Monstrous: FBI Reveals Sexual Atrocities of MLK, Jr.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 06:11:26 pm »
What a c-o-i-n-c-i-d-e-n-c-e!!  Just as democrats are starting to trash MLK, the FBI, under democrat leadership, chooses to unload these files.  888blackhat

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 06:26:52 pm »
God picks imperfect messengers sometimes. Like David.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 06:28:37 pm »
Yeah, back in the day when the FBI was trying to destroy MLKJr., instead of trying to destroy ordinary middle class white Americans.  I don't believe the FBI now, and I don't believe them back then.

They have always been the secret police, the Gestapo, one way or the other.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 06:30:13 pm »
Da Rev-Run really loved beating on white ho's.

I'm surprised anyone is shocked by this. J Edgar and the Feebs had his rooms bugged and recorded it all back in the 50's and 60's.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 06:34:37 pm »
What a c-o-i-n-c-i-d-e-n-c-e!!  Just as democrats are starting to trash MLK, the FBI, under democrat leadership, chooses to unload these files.  888blackhat

Yeah... the FBI has been so corrupt, and for so long now that skepticism is warranted here.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 06:37:29 pm »
I have never been a racist, and was and am 100% in alignment of King's quote that a person should not be judged on race, but on their character.

With that, this article among many others throguh the years has a lot of strong proof that MLK was not a sound moral person, and even had communist ties.  Wth that, I choose another great Black American to honor who is a giant versus MLK.  About this time every year, I like to tell friends and family about  Booker T. Washington, a man whose true legacy dwarfs MLK.  If you never had, please take a glance at his wikipedia bio...   A truly amazing gentleman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker_T._Washington

« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 06:39:49 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.