Author Topic: How An Army Of Jocks, Bros, And Other Awesome Americans Can Save Us From Covid Insanity  (Read 72 times)

Offline Kamaji

How An Army Of Jocks, Bros, And Other Awesome Americans Can Save Us From Covid Insanity

BY: JOY PULLMANN
JANUARY 18, 2022

Rather than trying to argue people into shifting their view, make them laugh at Covid hysteria.

Dear young men of America,

In ten to fifteen years, I will have raised four young men to help save America from itself. But they and their friends aren’t old enough right now to help us in the way we need, so I’m pleading with you to act on their behalf, and on behalf of desperate humans everywhere.

We need you to take all that “Let’s go, Brandon” energy and deploy it en masse in every grocery store, mall, restaurant, school, and public place. How do I want you to fight? With humor. Extreme humor and iron cojones are an extremely effective response to petty tyrants. We haven’t had enough of it, and you are just right for deploying some more into Americans’ lives.

Now that the Centers for Disease Control is admitting what Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube banned sitting members of Congress for suggesting — that cloth masks really aren’t effective against viruses multiple times smaller than their fabric holes — you know what’s going to happen next? No, we won’t be released from our cloth cages, but forced to suffocate ourselves and our children even more strongly with N95 masks that perpetuate irrational fear about a virus most of us have had and all of us have to learn to live with like we do the flu.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/18/how-an-army-of-jocks-bros-and-other-awesome-americans-can-save-us-from-covid-insanity/