Author Topic: Celine Dion cancels remaining shows of Courage World Tour due to ongoing health issues  (Read 865 times)

Offline libertybele

I have never listened to her regularly, but she does have a powerful and beautiful voice.

Celine Dion cancels remaining shows of Courage World Tour due to ongoing health issues

Celine Dion has announced the cancellation of the remaining 16 shows of her world tour, due to ongoing health issues.
The Canadian singer said she was recovering from "severe and persistent muscle spasms," that were hindering her ability to perform, according to a post published from her verified Instagram account on Saturday.
Dion postponed her Las Vegas residency in October 2021 as a result of the spasms, saying at the time that she was "heartbroken."

The remaining shows of her Courage World Tour had been rearranged to take place from March 9 to April 12 of this year. However, they have since been called off while her medical team assesses and treats her condition.

"I was really hoping that I'd be good to go by now, but I suppose I just have to be more patient and follow the regimen that my doctors are prescribing," Dion said in the Instagram post published.

"There's a lot of organizing and preparation that goes into our shows, and so we have to make decisions today which will affect the plans two months down the road.
"I'll be so glad to get back to full health, as well as all of us getting past this pandemic, and I can't wait to be back on stage again," she added.

Dion is best known for her recording of the balladic "Titanic" theme song, "My Heart Will Go On," for which she won two Grammys in 1998. ............

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/16/entertainment/celine-dion-world-tour-shows-cancellation-intl-scli/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I will offer my prayers that she fully recovers from whatever is ailing her.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

LATEST           LATEST            LATEST             LATEST
I didn't realize she cancelled a tour earlier this year for health reasons. As you may have heard, she very recently announced the upcoming tour was off because of her Stiff Person Syndrome diagnosis (story and video at Entertainment Tonight).

This guy claims her condition is a result of the Covid vax. Pfizer's own documents, he says, list SPS as a possible side effect, in fact.
Celine Dion was disabled from a KNOWN SIDE EFFECT of the COVID vaccine (99.6% certainty)
US government data shows it is 99.6% likely that Celine Dion got her Stiff Person Syndrome from the COVID vaccine. She can't sue because of the liability protection.
Steve Kirsch
Dec. 16, 2022

Celine Dion finally revealed she has stiff person syndrome, which is so rare, it’s only found in 1 in a million people. Did she just get unlucky? Nope. She got vaccinated.

My calculations, shown below, estimate that there is 99.6% chance it was the COVID vaccine which caused her injury. ...

We have proof that Pfizer knew about SPS in Feb 2021

Pfizer knew about this potential side effect likely before Celine Dion was vaccinated, but they have no duty to disclose that because hey, it’s a safe and effective vaccine with only mild side effects. The FDA simply looks the other way for safety issues. That’s the way science is done.

Pfizer knew about SPS in February 2021 and the FDA knew about it on April 2021. But the FDA isn’t going to warn anyone about all these side effects because that would create vaccine hesitancy.

Thanks to Amy Kelly of dailyclout.io, we know that SPS was reported in Pfizer’s postmarketing documents on page 37, which is also page 8 of Appendix 1. Being in this document indicates that Pfizer was aware of it no later than 2/28/21, and the FDA knew about it no later than April 2021.  ...
Full story at Steve Kirsch, Substack
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

LATEST           LATEST            LATEST             LATEST
I didn't realize she cancelled a tour earlier this year for health reasons. As you may have heard, she very recently announced the upcoming tour was off because of her Stiff Person Syndrome diagnosis (story and video at Entertainment Tonight).

This guy claims her condition is a result of the Covid vax. Pfizer's own documents, he says, list SPS as a possible side effect, in fact.Full story at Steve Kirsch, Substack
I'm guessing she has no legal recourse, BUT if more celebrities start having issues that may change.  As we know every politician wakes up with their finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, regardless of politics, I pray she gets better. That gal has a set of pipes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Her tune off Titanic was an incredible vocal performance.

Only the likes of Houston, Benetar, and Carey offer similar octave ranges.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Her tune off Titanic was an incredible vocal performance.

Only the likes of Houston, Benetar, and Carey offer similar octave ranges.
Yup...she's quite amazing.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Wow, a story in the Sports and Entertainment board that isn't about Twitter? Is that even allowed anymore?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024