Author Topic: Wayne Allyn Root: My Father Almost Died for His Country Fighting at Okinawa; Today, His Son Can No L  (Read 118 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My Father Almost Died for His Country Fighting at Okinawa; Today, His Son Can No Longer Walk the Streets of Washington Without 'Papers'
Wayne Allyn Root

Posted: Jan 16, 2022 12:01 AM

Thursday wasn't a good day for President Joe Biden. First, the Supreme Court shouted "LET'S GO BRANDON" by killing his prized private-employer vaccine mandate. Then Democrat Sens. Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema destroyed his dreams of banning voter ID to ensure one party rule in America.

After hearing all that bad news, I'm guessing Biden put a lid on it and headed for the White House basement where his wife prepared baby food, fed him milk from a bottle and then tucked him in with his favorite blankie.

But we can't afford to rest because of two short-lived victories. We have much work to do to save America from a communist/fascist takeover.

Washington, D.C., is Exhibit A. Did you hear the latest plot twist in Washington? Two steps forward, one step back.

Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser just announced no one can leave their home or hotel without proof of vaccination, or "papers," 24/7. You can't enter any restaurant, bar, retail store, department store or gym, or even walk the streets, without government-issued photo ID, plus proof of vaccination.

This is happening in America.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2022/01/16/my-father-almost-died-for-his-country-fighting-at-okinawa-today-his-son-can-no-longer-walk-the-streets-of-washington-without-papers-n2601893
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Some would say that like driving walking around is a 'privilege' not a right.

Offline EdinVA

Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser just announced no one can leave their home or hotel without proof of vaccination, or "papers," 24/7. You can't enter any restaurant, bar, retail store, department store or gym, or even walk the streets, without government-issued photo ID, plus proof of vaccination.

That's racist... Lets see how long the crooks in DC can survive without tourist dollars....