Author Topic: New year brings more liberated Joe Biden  (Read 158 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New year brings more liberated Joe Biden
« on: January 16, 2022, 02:56:09 pm »
New year brings more liberated Joe Biden
By Amie Parnes - 01/16/22 07:00 AM EST

When President Biden pounded his hand on a podium this week and declared “I'm tired of being quiet!” when he talked about changing Senate rules to pass voters rights legislation, Democrats immediately noticed a shift. 

In five words, Biden — known for working across the aisle and his relationships with Republicans —was telegraphing that the new year was ushering in a more forceful and liberated version of himself. 

“It’s about damn time,” said one top Democratic strategist. “It’s like they kept him on a leash for far too long. No one elected restrained Joe Biden. We elected real Joe Biden.” 

For a year, some Democrats have complained that Biden was too constrained and kept on too tight a leash for fear of making gaffes and going off script. 

But in recent days, Democrats have compared the looser-lipped Biden to his one-time partner, former President Obama, who also experienced his own moment of liberation during his presidency. At the time, Democrats half joked that “the bear is loose,” referring to Obama’s newfound freedom.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/589834-new-year-brings-more-liberated-joe-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: New year brings more liberated Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 02:58:31 pm »
The Shill; figures.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 03:09:59 pm »
'real Joe Biden'  Great idea we need More Joe!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 03:11:23 pm »
Brandon Unleashed: coming to a theater near you.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 07:43:35 pm »
More liberated? More like less medicated and more agitated Joe. time to up the dose.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 12:25:09 pm »
Yet the more liberated he becomes, the more shrill he becomes, the more nonsensical he becomes, and the more his poll numbers drop
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 01:30:34 pm »
His staff gave Joe a new shovel because he wore out his 1st one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.