Author Topic: Virginia’s new Attorney General just fired the entire state Civil Rights office…  (Read 703 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Citizen Free Press 1/15/2022

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/virginias-new-attorney-general-just-fired-the-entire-state-civil-rights-office/

On his first day, Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares has eliminated the Office of Civil Rights. Miyares also announced he will prosecute criminal cases in jurisdictions where Soros DAs decline to prosecute, and he has already opened investigations into Loudon County Public Schools.

https://twitter.com/SenLouiseLucas/status/1482092188293115905?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1482092188293115905%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fvirginias-new-attorney-general-just-fired-the-entire-state-civil-rights-office%2F
L. Louise Lucas
@SenLouiseLucas
I've been told incoming AG @JasonMiyaresVA
 just FIRED the entire civil rights division in the Attorney General's office.  My bill helped create and expand the authority that this division uses.

Jason Miyares
@JasonMiyaresVA
As a candidate, I promised to investigate the scandals at the Virginia Parole Board and Loudoun County Schools.

As Attorney General, I am proud to say that the process has begun and the investigations are officially open.

https://twitter.com/JasonMiyaresVA/status/1482465048660434952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1482465048660434952%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fvirginias-new-attorney-general-just-fired-the-entire-state-civil-rights-office%2F

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

Virginia's number of unemployed just went up...
 :hands:

Online cato potatoe

Best news of the day thus far!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
THIS is "the way to do it".

When Mr. Trump is re-elected and resumes office on January 20, 2025, I'd like to see him fire EVERYONE who can be "terminated at the pleasure of the president" in DC.

EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Not to be outdone, the Governor was busy, too...  :smokin:

Newly-inaugurated Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin began his term Saturday by issuing a batch of executive orders reflective of the conservative — and sometimes controversial — positions he campaigned on.

Executive Orders:

Executive Order Number One delivers on his Day One promise to restore excellence in education by ending the use of divisive concepts, including Critical Race Theory, in public education.

Executive Order Number Two delivers on his Day One promise to empower Virginia parents in their children’s education and upbringing by allowing parents to make decisions on whether their child wears a mask in school.

Executive Order Number Three delivers on his Day One promise to restore integrity and confidence in the Parole Board of the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Executive Order Number Four delivers on his Day One promise to investigate wrongdoing in Loudoun County.

Executive Order Number Five delivers on his Day One promise to make government work for Virginians by creating the Commonwealth Chief Transformation Officer.

Executive Order Number Six delivers on his Day One promise to declare Virginia open for business.

Executive Order Number Seven delivers on his Day One promise to combat and prevent human trafficking and provide support to survivors.

Executive Order Number Eight delivers on his Day One promise to establish a commission to combat antisemitism.

Executive Order Number Nine delivers on his Day One promise to withdraw from the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI).

Executive Directives:

Executive Directive Number One delivers on his fulfilling his Day One promise to jumpstart our economy by cutting job killing regulations by 25 percent.

Executive Directive Number Two delivers on his fulfilling his Day One promise to restore individual freedoms and personal privacy by rescinding the vaccine mandate for all state employees.

https://wtop.com/local-politics-elections-news/2022/01/new-va-gov-youngkin-issues-executive-orders-on-covid-mandates-crt-and-more/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's a great start!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am really starting to admire the HELL out of this guy!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Let's hope this is a start of a trend.
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
On his first day, Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares has eliminated the Office of Civil Rights. Miyares also announced he will prosecute criminal cases in jurisdictions where Soros DAs decline to prosecute, and he has already opened investigations into Loudon County Public Schools.

Actual justice coming from a justice department, and not politically correct imbalanced 'justice'!  What was common place has become all to rare. Diogenes would have been profoundly happy !
 888high58888 :amen: 888high58888
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Actual justice coming from a justice department, and not politically correct imbalanced 'justice'!  What was common place has become all to rare. Diogenes would have been profoundly happy !
 888high58888 :amen: 888high58888
 :yowsa:

@christian

Even *I* am profoundly happy,and I don't even live in Va.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!