Author Topic: Dear Corporate America: Almost No One Likes Joe Biden, so Please Ignore Him  (Read 80 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dear Corporate America: Almost No One Likes Joe Biden, so Please Ignore Him
By Stacey Lennox Jan 14, 2022 9:10 PM ET

When the Supreme Court placed a stay on President Biden’s vaccine mandate for private employers, it signaled the end of the regulation. While the lawsuit will still make its way through the court system, the 6-3 majority made their stance on the constitutionality of the COVID vaccine mandate for private employers very clear. The administration heard the message, and President Biden put out a statement pleading with private employers to move ahead with vaccine mandates for their workforce.

The statement is full of inaccurate information. It notes that the Court upheld the mandate for healthcare workers and reads:

Today’s decision by the Supreme Court to uphold the requirement for health care workers will save lives:  the lives of patients who seek care in medical facilities, as well as the lives of doctors, nurses, and others who work there. It will cover 10.4 million health care workers at 76,000 medical facilities. We will enforce it.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2022/01/14/dear-corporate-america-almost-no-one-likes-joe-biden-so-please-ignore-him-n1549507

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Joe is a complete and utter evil jackazz!  He is a disgrace and it is pathetic that he represents our country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.