Author Topic: OAN to provide live coverage of President Trump’s ‘Save America’ rally in Ariz. on Jan. 15th  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In looking at the crowd being shown now by OAN with a beautiful AZ sunset, it looks like a decent sized crowd. :shrug:

We have good sunsets.  I want Wendy Rogers to address our big fundraising dinner in March. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Glad that they are touching upon election integrity and what people can do and encouraging people to become involved; become poll workers, etc.

ALL GOP STATES SHOULD BE DOING THIS!  GOOD FOR AZ!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Kari Lake -- I have not heard her speak yet -- I've been waiting.

Appx. 50,000 people in attendance??
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 01:04:21 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Kari is up.

I hope she wins the gubernatorial election.  :patriot:

Offline libertybele

Offline libertybele

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Watching it here...doesn't look very crowded

https://rsbnetwork.tv/apps/3578/139782

Crowd estimate:  22,000-25,000

Update:  30,0000
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 02:32:22 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Trump is speaking.

I want someone to wake up Biden .... he'd love this. 

Offline libertybele

Great to hear President Trump!!   :patriot:  :patriot:

Biden is a disaster!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

OAN is my favorite news channel!

Just a side note, DirectTV has said they are dropping OAN in April when their contract is up. OAN will lose a sizable share of their income and may go out of business.
I just read about that.  Have been considering to drop Direct TV so this has made my decision even easier.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

italien feeld
@julianfeeld

somebody is flying an "fbi check in" flag at the trump rally in arizona

Offline libertybele

Afghanistan crisis the most embarrassing moment in history.

$85,000,000 worth of equipment left behind.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 02:31:11 am by libertybele »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kristina Wong 🇺🇸
@kristina_wong
·
39s
Trump has a lot of new material: Rising crime, inflation, supply-chain issues, the border, Afghanistan, Ukraine, woke military leadership...and that's just the first 10 minutes of the rally.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jacek Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
1m
Crowd is chanting Lock Him Up for Fauci
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

"Leave our children alone!"

"Tell Biden our health choices are none of his business!"

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

"We're becoming a large scale Venezuela. "

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RSBN 🇺🇸
@RSBNetwork
·
6m
TRUMP: "I'm proud that I was the ANTI-MANDATE president! ...I fiercely resisted mandates of any kind."
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Talking about race based COVID medications.  I love this man.  He doesn't have a third rail.   :laugh:

Onto the unselect committee   ......