Author Topic: The Fallout from Supreme Court Ruling Against Biden’s Mandate Has Begun: Major Corporations Suspend  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Fallout from Supreme Court Ruling Against Biden’s Mandate Has Begun: Major Corporations Suspend Vaccine Requirement

by Kyle Becker

The Supreme Court’s ruling against the Biden vaccine mandate for large employers was not only a devastating blow to the administration, but it did major damage to the media’s narrative about Covid vaccines.

The White House on Thursday pivoted to dismiss the Supreme Court ruling as the end of the vaccine mandate and continued to urge major companies to further the administration’s corporatist policies.

The Supreme Court’s ruling against the Biden vaccine mandate for large employers was not only a devastating blow to the administration, but it did major damage to the media’s narrative about Covid vaccines.

The White House on Thursday pivoted to dismiss the Supreme Court ruling as the end of the vaccine mandate and continued to urge major companies to further the administration’s corporatist policies.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/the-fallout-from-supreme-court-ruling-against-bidens-mandate-has-begun-major-corporations-suspend-vaccine-requirement-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I work for a large manufacturing corporation. Just at our facility alone I'm going estimate that a third or more of our employees were thinking of not getting the vaccine and just leaving.

Losing even 20% of our workforce would have all but shut us down.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You ain't seen nothing yet!  Wait!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien