Author Topic: Kamala Harris: The Worst Politician in America  (Read 115 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris: The Worst Politician in America
« on: January 14, 2022, 06:43:51 pm »
Kamala Harris: The Worst Politician in America
By Jim Thompson | Jan 14, 2022 1:30 PM ET

Being There is a 1979 comedy starring Peter Sellers. Sellers plays a simpleton Washington, D.C., gardener named Chance. Chance is thick as a brick. Through a series of chance events, coupled with Chance uttering platitudes and silly-speak, Chance is taken and mistaken as a deep-thinking political scholar. D.C. insiders and politicians are so taken with Chance’s nonsense that he becomes a rising political star.

By the end of the movie, Chance is seen as next in line for the presidency. But Chance isn’t smart, or good at anything. Chance is an idiot, who is elevated to a position he is wholly unqualified for – next in line for the presidency.

Here is one of Chance’s political ‘insights’

“In the garden, growth has its seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then get spring and summer again.”

The D.C. insiders take Chance’s nonsense as brilliant allegoric commentary on politics. The audience knows the Chance is an idiot — the joke’s on the politicians who think he’s really an oracle.

I give you, Kamala Harris.

more
https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/01/14/kamala-harris-the-worst-politician-in-america-n506569
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Kamala Harris: The Worst Politician in America
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 11:31:46 pm »
"I give you, Kamala Harris."

Like it or not, she's the "president-in-waiting", and it's just a matter of time.

An old song, slightly changed:
Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay,
Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away,
Gone from the earth to a better land I know,
I hear their gentle voices calling “ol' white joe.”

(apologies to Stephen C. Foster)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 11:34:18 pm »
I think she's quite medicated; whether or not they're prescribed drugs or drugs of her choice I haven't quite figured that one out.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 11:51:31 pm »
Based upon repeated observation of Ms. Harris, it is difficult unto impossibility for a truly impartial witness to ascribe any identifiable social, political, organizational or motivational skill to her.

Which, in turn leads one to believe that her success is based upon either the fact of her immutable physical characteristics, or else perhaps, her repeated success at other less public arts.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn