Author Topic: Joe Biden Angry One Third of Americans Are Not Wearing Masks During Pandemic  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Angry One Third of Americans Are Not Wearing Masks During Pandemic

Charlie Spiering13 Jan 202212
1:35

President Joe Biden complained that Americans had stopped wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic, promising to send better-fitting masks to Americans for free.

“About one-third of Americans report they don’t wear a mask at all,” Biden noted disappointedly.

The president spoke about masking during a speech on his video set across the street from the White House on the ongoing battle against the coronavirus.

“I think it’s part of your patriotic duty,” he said about mask-wearing although he admitted, “it’s not that comfortable” and “it’s a pain in the neck” to wear them.

During his speech, he lifted up his mask to demonstrate that masks should be worn tightly over the face and completely cover the nose.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/13/joe-biden-angry-one-third-of-americans-are-not-wearing-masks-during-pandemic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It’s my “patriotic duty”????  Are you f*cking kidding me?   It’s my patriotic duty to resist your fascist overreach, you demented old turd. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It’s my “patriotic duty”????  Are you f*cking kidding me?   It’s my patriotic duty to resist your fascist overreach, you demented old turd.

:amen:

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

The CDC has already said that the type of mask Traitor Joe is wearing does not work. Using a mask to stop the china plague virus is like using a chain link fence to stop a sand storm.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 01:24:37 am by Killer Clouds »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hey Joe:

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online rustynail

לזיין את ג'ו ביידן

Offline andy58-in-nh

Hey Joe:

I suspect it won't be long. He's going through security now, but the plane will be boarding soon.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
FJB     
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Odd,democrats demand you aND I WEAR MASKS ALL THE TIME, WHILE DEMOCRATS FREQUENTLY ARE CAUGHT NOT WEARING THEIRS!  (BY CAMERAS)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions