Author Topic: Joe Biden Begs Social Media Companies: Censor ‘Disinformation on Your Shows’  (Read 134 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Begs Social Media Companies: Censor ‘Disinformation on Your Shows’

Charlie Spiering 13 Jan 2022

President Joe Biden again complained about “disinformation” regarding the coronavirus and vaccines on social media Thursday.

“I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets — please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows,” Biden said. “It has to stop.”

The president delivered a speech at the White House on Thursday from his video set across the street from the White House in the Executive Office Building.

Biden is sensitive about people straying from the advice he repeats from federal health officials such as Dr. Anthony Fauci and Centers for Disease Control director Dr. Rochelle Walensky.

In December, Biden demanded people stop producing “misinformation” about the coronavirus vaccines.

“It’s wrong, it’s immoral, and I call on the purveyors of these lies and misinformation to stop it. Stop it now,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/13/joe-biden-begs-social-media-companies-censor-disinformation-your-shows/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Since I am of the opinion that there is still no true knowledge about this...it's a stupid statement.

Besides...Joe, you have the 1st Amendment, haven't you?

Offline Kamaji

Offline Killer Clouds

It seems that the only people that are spouting misinformation are the ones that Traitor Joe is telling the truth. It is more than obvious that the china plague vax does not work and can be deadly. Masks do not work either. People are sick of Traitor Joe and his administration's BS lies.