Author Topic: Iran Threatens ‘Revenge’ if Trump is Not Put on Trial for Terror Operative Soleimani’s Killing  (Read 220 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Iran Threatens ‘Revenge’ if Trump is Not Put on Trial for Terror Operative Soleimani’s Killing

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi: “If Trump and Pompeo are not tried … Muslims will take our martyr’s revenge.”
Posted by Vijeta Uniyal Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 01:00pm

Iran has vowed ‘revenge’ if former U.S. President Donald Trump and ex-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo are not put on trial for the 2020 drone strike that killed its top terrorist operative Qassem Soleimani.

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi demanded the former U.S. president face judgment according to Islamic law and called upon all Muslims to avenge Soleimani’s killing. “Trump must face ‘God’s ruling’ and suffer ‘qisas’, which is the Islamic term for retaliation in kind,” Al Jazeera reported citing the Iranian president’s televised speech that marked Soleimani’s second death anniversary.

“If Trump and Pompeo are not tried in a fair court for the criminal act of assassinating General Soleimani, Muslims will take our martyr’s revenge,” Raisi declared on Monday.

more
https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/01/iran-threatens-revenge-if-trump-is-not-put-on-trial-for-terror-operative-soleimanis-killing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Iran Threatens to Assassinate Top Trump Administration Officials

Deborah Brand 11 Jan 2022

Iran is threatening to assassinate senior U.S. officials who were involved in the targeted killing of Qasem Soleimani, two years after President Donald Trump ordered the strike against the Iranian general.

Iran recently announced it was imposing “sanctions” on 52 U.S. officials, in what a senior Biden administration official said amounted to a threat of violence.

“Make no mistake: the United States of America will protect and defend its citizens,” White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan said Sunday. “This includes those serving the United States now and those who formerly served.”

“We will work with our allies and partners to deter and respond to any attacks carried out by Iran,” he said. “Should Iran attack any of our nationals, including any of the 52 people named yesterday, it will face severe consequences.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2022/01/11/iran-threatens-to-assassinate-top-trump-administration-officials/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Are you kidding?  Biden and his cronnies are probably giving the Mullah's DJT GPS coordinates as we speak.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

It's very telling that they waited until (a) Trump was out of office, and (b) Biden demonstrated his administration's incompetence in international affairs.

Online mountaineer

Logan Ratick
@Logan_Ratick
This is who Team Biden is bending over backwards to enter a new nuke deal with. The number-one state sponsor of terror on the planet
Iran’s leader has video of animated drone strike against Trump on website
 By Mike Glenn - The Washington Times
 Thursday, January 13, 2022

Iran’s supreme leader has had an animated video on his website this week Thursday that appears to dramatize an assassination of former President Trump, according to the Associated Press.

The video was released Wednesday by the office of Supreme Leader Ali Khameni and was apparently circulated to mark the two-year anniversary of the January 3, 2020, killing of Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani by a U.S. drone strike.

In the cartoon video, titled “Revenge is Definite,” a robot makes its way onto the grounds of Mr. Trump’s home in Palm Beach, Fla., and then onto a golf course where Mr. Trump is about to swing a club.

The robot then calls in a drone strike as another figure on the golf course, possibly meant to be former Vice President Mike Pence, suddenly receives a message from the drone operator: “Soleimani’s murderer and the one who gave the order will pay the price.” ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It's very telling that they waited until (a) Trump was out of office, and (b) Biden demonstrated his administration's incompetence in international affairs.

I agree.  This will help the Dems hang Trump as well.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Are you kidding?  Biden and his cronnies are probably giving the Mullah's DJT GPS coordinates as we speak.

Exactly.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.