Author Topic: The Jan. 6 Investigation We Need Is Into The Unlawful Military Occupation Of D.C.  (Read 67 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Jan. 6 Investigation We Need Is Into The Unlawful Military Occupation Of D.C.
By: Mick McGuire
January 13, 2022

The illegal use of extraterritorial National Guard soldiers and airmen as a domestic police force against our citizens must have the founders rolling over in their graves.

Roughly one year ago, on Jan. 8, 2021, acting U.S. Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller unwittingly requested that I assist him in committing an unlawful act by using our National Guard soldiers and airmen as a domestic police force against American citizens in response to the events of Jan. 6, 2021. As the commanding general of the Arizona National Guard, I refused, because the request was clearly unlawful.

I placed my objections to Miller’s request in writing on Jan. 15, 2021. Since then, these clear violations of U.S. law have been ignored by the Department of Defense (DoD), corporate media, and even the House of Representatives’ Select Committee tasked with investigating the events of Jan. 6.

On Jan. 8, 2021, in response to the unrest two days earlier, DoD requested every state to mobilize National Guard troops to the nation’s capital. Fifty-three of the 54 U.S. states and territories granted that request, and Arizona stood alone in opposition to the unlawful request.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/13/the-jan-6-investigation-we-need-is-into-the-unlawful-military-occupation-of-d-c/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji