Author Topic: As Biden's approval hits a new low, Roll Call warns a red wave is possible in the Senate  (Read 91 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As Biden's approval hits a new low, Roll Call warns a red wave is possible in the Senate
John Sexton Jan 12, 2022 7:20 PM ET

There’s a new Quinnipiac poll out today and the news is not good for Joe Biden.

Americans give President Joe Biden a negative 33 – 53 percent job approval rating, while 13 percent did not offer an opinion. In November 2021, Americans gave Biden a negative 36 – 53 percent job approval rating with 10 percent not offering an opinion.

Among Democrats in today’s poll, 75 percent approve, 14 percent disapprove and 11 percent did not offer an opinion.

In a November poll, 87% of Democrats approved and just 7 percent disapproved. Clearly, Joe Biden is not the comeback kid. Over at National Review, Charles Cooke says the poll looks like an outlier but one that seems to have not a bit of good news for Biden:

more
https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/01/12/as-bidens-approval-hits-a-new-low-roll-call-warns-a-red-wave-is-possible-in-the-senate-n441156
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Poll Has Biden Circling the Drain and Going Down Fast
By Nick Arama

Every time I return to report on a new poll of Joe Biden, I wonder: is there a bottom? And every time, Biden keeps convincing me that he still can find ways to go lower.

But I have to say, the new Quinnipiac poll definitely has Biden circling the drain and going down fast. I don’t know how much lower he can go and still not have to resign in utter disgrace. He’s in a death spiral across all categories and all groups.

Biden’s approval rating has cratered to 33 percent, with 53 percent disapproving. In November, it was 36 percent approval, so it’s still continuing to go down. It’s worse among independents at 24 percent and among Hispanics, it’s only 28 percent. Those are two numbers that Biden has to cringe at when he looks at them. Without them, Democrats are up a creek without a paddle. But Biden is down even with Democrats. He’s dropped 12 approval points with Democrats since November, from 87 to 75. I’m inclined to think that’s progressive flight since he hasn’t been able to deliver on the free stuff that they want including the Build Back Better bill.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/01/12/new-poll-has-biden-circling-the-drain-and-going-down-fast-n505518
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34