Author Topic: Concrete Barriers Are Going Up Around The White House And Here’s The Reason Why (Photos&Video)  (Read 272 times)

Offline American Girl

I'm sure everyone has different conclusions .... especially when the News Organizations are silent.

But why are the white house cameras down, too? https://defiantamerica.com/concrete-barriers-are-going-up-around-the-white-house-and-heres-the-reason-why-photosvideo/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm thinking that this has more to do with what is going to be constructed UNDERNEATH the ground, than what we can see at ground level...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'm sure everyone has different conclusions .... especially when the News Organizations are silent.

But why are the white house cameras down, too? https://defiantamerica.com/concrete-barriers-are-going-up-around-the-white-house-and-heres-the-reason-why-photosvideo/

Yet we couldn't get the azzhats to build a wall to protect our country.  Who knows the reasoning of the liberal mental midgets.

Hi @American Girl   A warm welcome to the Briefing Room.   happy77
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 01:17:30 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'm thinking that this has more to do with what is going to be constructed UNDERNEATH the ground, than what we can see at ground level...

That's a possibility.  I think it has more to do with an expected uprising that they will instigate; obviously plans are already in the works.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Once completed, we can solve our problems with a garden hose thrown over the wall and turning on the faucet.......
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's a possibility.  I think it has more to do with an expected uprising that they will instigate; obviously plans are already in the works.

Whether they pull the trigger or not remains to be seen, but you can guarantee plans and preps WILL be made.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA

The reason for the fake white house set?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Whether they pull the trigger or not remains to be seen, but you can guarantee plans and preps WILL be made.

I believe the plans have already been made and they are preparing for pulling the final curtain on our Republic.  8888crybaby

Offline Hoodat

Just some simple remodeling.  Here's what it will look like when they're done.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Perhaps when it is validated that Nancy and the FBI created the insurrection along with most of the DEMS people will become unhinged.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Bill Gates published an article  in 2011 advocating depopulating the PLANET of humanity through uses of highly contagious diseases.  As him and the global elitist are well down that path, with Biden the spear head of the movement.  It can be easily understood the need for turning key government buildings into fortresses before the population moves past clueless.  Odd, it seems many times people have been warned of globalist elitists, even in our own government with such anti-people/America agendas.  Getting mighty late in the game to still be stuck on denials, to assure such agendas are successful, eh?
  Isn't this utopia now so much more exciting than dull and boring safe and prosperous, like the good ole days?

https://archive.org/details/sovereign-independent-issue-4_202105/Sovereign_Independent_Issue1/

· 
Sovereign_Independent_Issue1.pdf

· 
Sovereign_Independent_Issue2.pdf

· 
Sovereign_Independent_Issue3.pdf

· 
Sovereign_Independent_Issue4.pdf

· 
Sovereign_Independent_Issue5.pdf

· 
Sovereign_Independent_Issue6.pdf

· 
Sovereign_Independent_Issue7.pdf
The nightmare reality of long denials is here!
 :smokin: :chairbang: 9999hair out0000 :chairbang: :smokin:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 05:50:08 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions